Not suggesting al Qaeda and Republicans working together, but…

R

rdean

I would never seriously suggest that the Republicans and al Qaeda were working together, but if they were, how would we know?

Just suppose that somewhere in another universe called “conspiracyland”, they were working together. What would their “collusion” look like?

Al Qaeda would attack the US and after much shouting and saber rattling, the US would do nothing to “get” the al Qaeda leader. Perhaps, let him go to mastermind even more plots against the US.

The US would round up all the family members of al Qaeda residing in the US and whisk them out of the country without talking to the FBI or CIA.

To throw off the critics, the Republicans might even “trick” the US into invading a different country. This would cost the US trillions and lower our image world wide.

To confuse the American public, Republicans would scream that it is “they” who are the patriots and only “they” can keep the country safe. This would marginalize any resistance. They could accomplish this with such Republicanspeak slogans as, “Either you are with us or with the terrorists” and “before a smoking gun become a mushroom cloud”.

The Republicans would go after any opposition, smearing them in any way possible, or obstructing anything positive for the country, to protect their “alliance” with al Qaeda.

To bankrupt the US economy, the Republicans would give trillion dollar tax cuts while hiding the cost of the “war”.

To make matters worse, the Republicans would ship billions in shrink wrapped 100 dollar bills to oversea to be secretly distributed to our enemies to aid in their war effort against us.

I’m just glad it’s only a conspiracy. Whether these things happened on purpose or by mistake make all the difference in the world.

I would think it more likely that some fringe group like aryan nation or the kkk would get tourist visas and blow up a mosque or two. That makes more sense to me.
Personally, of the two groups, dems and rep, I would expect dems to talk about doing something stuid and would expect rep to try to do something stupid.
That's why I am niether, they are both as stupid as humans can get because they can't see past the aprtisan bullshit that their so-called leaders imprinted on them, allowing the so-called leaders to accomplish who knows what under the cover provided by both groups of useful idiots.

douche-720858.jpg

We at Summer's Eve are Proud to present RDean with this award for "Douchiest Post of the Day"

RDean we will send you a years supply of any of our products since it's apparent that you're suffering from that "Not so Fresh" feeling.

DevNell, look behind you!! RDean is right on your tail for "Biggest Douche of the Year"!!

douche-720858.jpg

We at Summer's Eve are Proud to present RDean with this award for "Douchiest Post of the Day"

RDean we will send you a years supply of any of our products since it's apparent that you're suffering from that "Not so Fresh" feeling.

DevNell, look behind you!! RDean is right on your tail for "Biggest Douche of the Year"!!

There are other threads where this presentation would have more meaning:

----------------

Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

How do you likie your African Amerian President?

Is the Barry Administration going to Ban Conversations in cars?

Hey Boy....Get me my coffee!!!!

-----------------

Or any of the other many threads that are just plain nasty.

The difference is that everything I wrote is true. No one can say different. And you didn't even try.

douche-720858.jpg

There are other threads where this presentation would have more meaning:

----------------

Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

How do you likie your African Amerian President?

Is the Barry Administration going to Ban Conversations in cars?

Hey Boy....Get me my coffee!!!!

-----------------

Or any of the other many threads that are just plain nasty.

The difference is that everything I wrote is true. No one can say different. And you didn't even try.

159058890_3b81cb29cb.jpg

While we at Summer's Eve appreciate your input, you should know that we don't carelessly hand out "Douchiest Post" or "Biggest Douche" Awards like we were handing Obama a Noble Prize.

We have a process, we have controls, we have peer review; our analysis is published is key scientific manuscripts in 14 languages, massive amount of computing power go into checking who is worthy of being labeled a Douche and trust me, your post pinned needle on the Douchometer.

We look forward to hearing more of your douchey ideas.

Your friends at Summers Eve

Last edited:
To suggest that republicans are working with terrorists is absolutely outrageaous. Even I, and dyed in the wool Liberal, must refute that suggestion.

To suggest that republicans are working with terrorists is absolutely outrageaous. Even I, and dyed in the wool Liberal, must refute that suggestion.

Like I said:

I would never seriously suggest that the Republicans and al Qaeda were working together, but if they were, how would we know?

Just suppose that somewhere in another universe called “conspiracyland”, they were working together. What would their “collusion” look like?

I know they aren't actually working together on purpose. It's not a "plot".

However, they both want the President to Fail. They both want more US troops in the Middle East. They both want war between Christianity and Islam. Extreme right wingers want the US economy to fail. Not ours, there's. But our's have been trying to make it happen, but not on purpose.

So, do they work together? No. Are they working together? Yes.

Hi Rdean:

Just suppose that somewhere in another universe called “conspiracyland”, they were working together. What would their “collusion” look like? ...

The very first thing to understand about al-Qaeda is you are looking at an 'al-CIA-da' (oilempire.us link) counterintelligence disinformation network operating under the Department of Defense Umbrella. Every evil act attributed to 'al-Qaeda' has been carried out by the Central Intelligence Agency Handlers, Operatives and Assets helping the Department of Defense to work 'both sides' of the Inside-job Operation. The CIA made Osama Bin Laden (story) who died of kidney disease in December of 2001 (story). The CIA is nothing more than "Criminals In Action" (link) all over the globe murdering innocent people and creating mayhem in order to justify an illegal and DoD-orchestrated "War On Terror."

The FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, and subordinate agencies, are all working under the auspices of the Department of Defense who perpetuated their own 'self-inflicted wound' at the Pentagon on 9/11 (my 'What Happened' Topic) that also murdered innocent Americans to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and Pakistan and now Iran.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Like I said:

However, they both want the President to Fail. They both want more US troops in the Middle East. They both want war between Christianity and Islam. Extreme right wingers want the US economy to fail. Not ours, there's. But our's have been trying to make it happen, but not on purpose.

You and Osama both want to have oxygen to breath.
You two are working together.

Like I said:

Me and Osama work together? But I don't want the President to fail. I don't like our youngsters dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason. I never supported the Christian genocide in Iraq. In fact, I wish Republicans could say the same.

Like I said:

Me and Osama work together? But I don't want the President to fail. I don't like our youngsters dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason. I never supported the Christian genocide in Iraq. In fact, I wish Republicans could say the same.

Do you speak for Osama Bin Laden? I hope not. History has taught us (and should have taught you) that Islamic Fundamentalists want the anything that isn't the Muslim Faith to fail. I doubt OBL could give two shits about the occupant of the Oval Office.

Your suggestions are silly. Your mind is weak if thats the best you can do.

Al Qaeda would attack the US and after much shouting and saber rattling, the US would do nothing to “get” the al Qaeda leader. Perhaps, let him go to mastermind even more plots against the US.

The US would round up all the family members of al Qaeda residing in the US and whisk them out of the country without talking to the FBI or CIA.

To throw off the critics, the Republicans might even “trick” the US into invading a different country. This would cost the US trillions and lower our image world wide.

To confuse the American public, Republicans would scream that it is “they” who are the patriots and only “they” can keep the country safe. This would marginalize any resistance. They could accomplish this with such Republicanspeak slogans as, “Either you are with us or with the terrorists” and “before a smoking gun become a mushroom cloud”.

The Republicans would go after any opposition, smearing them in any way possible, or obstructing anything positive for the country, to protect their “alliance” with al Qaeda.

To bankrupt the US economy, the Republicans would give trillion dollar tax cuts while hiding the cost of the “war”.

To make matters worse, the Republicans would ship billions in shrink wrapped 100 dollar bills to oversea to be secretly distributed to our enemies to aid in their war effort against us.

I’m just glad it’s only a conspiracy. Whether these things happened on purpose or by mistake make all the difference in the world.

Since Obama is a Muslim, it's more likely to be the democracts working with AQ.

*Note: I actually don't think Obama is a Muslim, nor do I care if he is but if the OP is going to wander into fantasy land just to offend right wingers, it seems only fair to point out that the reverse works at least equally well. In fact, if anyone was working with AQ, it would be the democrats.

Perhaps next time Republicans are in office we will have an incident just like the Nazi Political Party pulled off the Reichstag event in Germany

Go to free documentaries or google "Bush Family Fortunes" and you may begin to understand the plot to this movie.

Another is a series called ' The men who killed JFK"

I know. 2 and a half Idiots comes on at 8, so you probably wont have time to look for it.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.LookyLookie ! Bobos pizza ! 2 fer 1 "deal' with a 2 liter bottle of aspartame !

Do you speak for Osama Bin Laden? I hope not. History has taught us (and should have taught you) that Islamic Fundamentalists want the anything that isn't the Muslim Faith to fail. I doubt OBL could give two shits about the occupant of the Oval Office.

Your suggestions are silly. Your mind is weak if thats the best you can do.

What suggestion? That the president should fail? Hmmmm, I wonder where I've heard that before? I know Bin Laden wants Obama to fail. But I seem to remember hearing it a little closer to home.

Forum List

Back