Not so fast: Voting machines impounded in N.Y.'s 23rd

Read again, 'no where near...' Words matter. You may think Palin and Bachmann speak for Conservatives, but I don't. I do think Obama speaks for 'progressives,' you disagree?

The GOP disagrees with you. Which is hilarious. :D

I know she doesn't speak for Conservatives, which makes all the more funny when people use Palin to try and back up some Conservative viewpoint when she clearly isn't. Besides Bachmann and Palin though, Hoffman got plenty of major endorsements.

As for Obama, I have no idea what he speaks for. When he was running for President, he was supposedly speaking for the Liberals. But that changed on January 21, 2009.

Actually before 1/21/09 one would have thought he shed the coat of 'most liberal Senator', but then he was sworn in. Now it appears he'll be held to task for what was appearance and what has been reality.

Yea i heard an awful lot of Absentee Ballots haven't been counted yet. The Republicans really blew this one in my opinion though. This election shouldn't have been close. If they would have just run a true Conservative in the first place,they would have won this one very easily. Third Party candidates rarely win elections. Choosing Scozzafava was a real blunder. We'll see how this goes when all the votes are finally counted though. Either way,lets hope the Republican Leadership has learned a very valuable lesson on this one. Stop forcing fraud candidates on us!

Forum List

Back