Not shocked bt Whoopie

Sort of funny... Romney let his wife and son take the hit on this show because he didn't have the nads to show up himself.

True that. Lance Armstrong also won't admit to being a scumbag liar....but he has one more gonad than Willard has to protect.

Regards from Rosie

you have an on/off button on the remote...use it...whoopi defended vick saying he was from the deep south were dog fighting is a cultural thing....vick is from va

so felony animal cruelty is a kultcha thang?

according to whoopi....and let me tell you there was no way to contact the view that day or the day after....i assure you....i made all attempts

I can't stand those beasts, poor Elizabeth. At least they are helping to defeat Marxist liberalism, but there's a long way to go 2010 was just the start and its not stopping! :up:

What would Repubs say if Obama cancelled an interview with Rush Limbaugh and sent Michelle over there instead?

There's no reason at all for those women to be so disrespectful of someone like this. They make complete fools of themselves and are just plain ignorant. So are you for siding with them....you're just as bad as they are.

What would Repubs say if Obama cancelled an interview with Rush Limbaugh and sent Michelle over there instead?

oh sure like that would of ever been CONSIDERED

Just because Obama doesn't work and gallivants all over the country to do all these T.V programs doesn't mean everyone else feels that is the way to be a repectable President

I'm shocked the RWers don't love Whoopie what with her realigious background!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmw7VdFYjg&feature=related]Oh Happy Day - Sister Act 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I'll admit, that was one of her better movies!
But that's not the same Whoopie any longer....she's an embarassment to watch, and i can't even listen to her talk any longer. Kinda like Roseann Barr. She used to be funny, now she's just an old liberal hack.

Forum List

Back