Not really pets...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I'm a lover of cats. Don't get Me wrong, I like dogs and many other animals, but cats are My spirit animal.

I'm not a big advocate of animals over people. I never will be. However, when possible, I am a huge supporter of mankind doing what we are morally required to do with regard to our husbandry of the animal kingdom.

I have loved tigers since I can remember. For those of you who have followed the adventures of Smalls, I like big cats. Since I can't own (nor should anyone) a big cat like a Tiger, I enjoy trying to tolerate the largest domestic cat in the world.

At any rate...this isn't about Smalls. It's about Tigers and the efforts to save them.

It is up to you if you want to watch (all three episodes total about 3 hours of programing but well worth it in My opinion) but I do encourage it. If for no other reason than they are so magnificent to look at.

The videos are somewhat difficult to find on the net, so I'll post them as I find them, but here is the first one.

Tigers About the House

Oh, a word of warning. This series covers some pretty intense issues regarding Tigers. Some scenes WILL upset you.

I love tigers too! love all animals really!

Upsetting I prefer not to watch ....but thank you Darkwind.....I can sense you care about animal life!:)

Oh, a word of warning. This series covers some pretty intense issues regarding Tigers. Some scenes WILL upset you.

I love tigers too! love all animals really!

Upsetting I prefer not to watch ....but thank you Darkwind.....I can sense you care about animal life!:)
Well, the upsetting part deals with two issues. Babies being sick so if you're a mother, you'll get it. The other deals with poachers and shows scenes of pelts. Upsetting, but I encourage everyone to watch it. Outrage at what is done does more to convert than anything.

Sometimes I like cats ...

1466100771-sweet-sour-chicken.png

Just don't add too much MSG.

Episode 3. A bit of a heart tugger...just fair warning.

They are absolutely beautiful animals. It is very sad what is being done to their populations in Asia. It appears the only people who are concerned with conserving species are European peoples.
Asia for all it's intelligence, is completely indifferent to the preservation of species.

I'm a lover of cats. Don't get Me wrong, I like dogs and many other animals, but cats are My spirit animal.

I'm not a big advocate of animals over people. I never will be. However, when possible, I am a huge supporter of mankind doing what we are morally required to do with regard to our husbandry of the animal kingdom.

I have loved tigers since I can remember. For those of you who have followed the adventures of Smalls, I like big cats. Since I can't own (nor should anyone) a big cat like a Tiger, I enjoy trying to tolerate the largest domestic cat in the world.

At any rate...this isn't about Smalls. It's about Tigers and the efforts to save them.

It is up to you if you want to watch (all three episodes total about 3 hours of programing but well worth it in My opinion) but I do encourage it. If for no other reason than they are so magnificent to look at.

The videos are somewhat difficult to find on the net, so I'll post them as I find them, but here is the first one.

Tigers About the House

I'll start it now

Forum List

Back