Not really new just inactive for a long long time...

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Hi everyone!

Yeah yeah, I know... I've been gone for a LONG time. I've been busy IRL running for public office. I ran against the speaker of the house (now former) for the state of Oregon. I got 39% of the vote...

As for personal life... I'm getting a divorce, I'm engaged, and I'm moving forward with new hope in my heart...

How is everyone else doing?

I think I remember you, I used a different name back then. I must say, I'm surprised at how your recent past has gone, but welcome back!

I've done a lot of changing. I'm not as hard line Republican. Even though I'm still registered one. I'm very Libertarian. I'm a strong believer in the Constitution and a backer of Ron Paul.

As for the personal life... It took feeling the growth I had during the election to see how bad it had become.

My war chest never went above $1000. I did my own canvasing. I did may debates and still beat the spread. There are 17% more Dems than Reps in this district.

Annie, I remember you. Those views have changed. I believe in very very limited government. They need to get out of our asses. I want true self-governance!

03575_18_welcomehome.jpg

Hi everyone!

Yeah yeah, I know... I've been gone for a LONG time. I've been busy IRL running for public office. I ran against the speaker of the house (now former) for the state of Oregon. I got 39% of the vote...

As for personal life... I'm getting a divorce, I'm engaged, and I'm moving forward with new hope in my heart...

How is everyone else doing?
Hope and Change! Hope and Change!

I hope for a lot of things, but certainly not a new spouse! WHY are you engaged?

Welcome back!

I've reconnected with my HS sweetheart. We're taking our time and growing together. We didn't brake up because of issues with each other but rather our inability to keep others out of our relationship.

Forum List

Back