*Not Racist: Love It Or Leave It!*

Only those being dishonest find it racist
Haha...what a fucking joke. It's like you are trying to fool yourself. It was intended as racist and targeted at his racist base. That's why you like him. You don't have to lie to me. I already know the truth.

During Vietnam and Civil Rights protestors were told to love it or leave it or.....Go back to Africa

Instead, they stayed and fought for change and won.

Conservatives today are spouting the same nonsense
It's not nonsense.

It's pure unadulterated, unbridled and unleashed racism and bigotry.
It is pure unadulterated narrative because you have nothing else. Nothing racist in telling someone to get the fuck out. It simply means get the fuck out.

You're right, there is nothing racist in telling someone that if they don't like it here, they can leave.

Only problem is..............Trump didn't say that. He told them to go back to the country they came from, clean it up, and then come back here and show us how it's done. Only problem is, there are no places for 3 of them to "go back" to, as they were born here in the USA. The only one that could "go back" would be Omar and that is only if she did something bad enough to lose her naturalized citizenship.

And yeah, telling someone to go back to their country of origin has racist tones and has for a long time now. Rednecks who didn't like black people here would often tell them to go back to Africa. And, as far as I know, the only people who have been told to go back are those of black or brown descent.

And yeah, telling someone to go back to their country of origin has racist tones and has for a long time now.
Everything has racist tones to you idiots. She hates America and probably committed immigration fraud. Her color means nothing.

Only those being dishonest find it racist
Haha...what a fucking joke. It's like you are trying to fool yourself. It was intended as racist and targeted at his racist base. That's why you like him. You don't have to lie to me. I already know the truth.
Racist base? That is propaganda. You people have no plans or policies just racism. I got news for you that won't win the election.

That was yesterday. Today, when he was asked if the chant bothered him, he said that what bothered him was the 4 congresswomen who hate America and are anti Semetic. He actually tried to justify the chant by deflecting to the congresswomen.
The chant IS JUST. Very much so. And in time, we will see it carried out, if the DOJ is doing its job.

SEND HER BACK!

People got to understand that you can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat, and they will tell you why it is racist. Rocking chairs, black holes, Betsy Ross flags. Try it.

They are obsessed with race. When a Democrat rants about white people for example, change white people to Jews, and suddenly they will sound like or worse than Hitler.

Fantastic! LOL! Kudos!

You're right, there is nothing racist in telling someone that if they don't like it here, they can leave.

Only problem is..............Trump didn't say that. He told them to go back to the country they came from, clean it up, and then come back here and show us how it's done. Only problem is, there are no places for 3 of them to "go back" to, as they were born here in the USA. The only one that could "go back" would be Omar and that is only if she did something bad enough to lose her naturalized citizenship.

And yeah, telling someone to go back to their country of origin has racist tones and has for a long time now. Rednecks who didn't like black people here would often tell them to go back to Africa. And, as far as I know, the only people who have been told to go back are those of black or brown descent.
My mother and her family immigrated to the US from Denmark. All are white. So if someone told them to go back where they came from ("their country of origin"), that would be racist, according to you.

Sorry bout that,

1. The media is running with this racist shit, in order to feed the stupid.
  2. Screaming these false narratives in order to set this as the truth in the stupid peoples minds.
  3. And sure enough the parrots/stupid people liberals repeat over and over, like a trained pet.
  4. They just need the 2 minutes of anger, where they flop around on the ground complaining about Trump.
  5. If you didn't know all these things I've described can be found in a book, and the books name is '1984'.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It’s a good living around DC but crowded. I can go back to my country roots or wail about how crowded it is.
That’s all there is to it hysteria mongers

He said "If you are not happy in USA, then leave, you can't leave fast enough."
When there is a problem or issue you can do one of several things. You can
  1. leave and start over somewhere else
  2. stay and attempt to resolve the issue or
  3. ignore the issue and hope it gets better or doesn't get worse
So if you have a nice home, or job or business, etc., some asshole comes along and decides "why should you have that, something nicer than what they have" you just slink off into the night and let them have their way with your stuff and/or life?

You all claim to be patriots but apparently have never heard the saying "it's better to die on your feet thatn to live on your knees". If you wouldn't tolerate anyone doing that to you, then why in the hell do you expect others to put up with things that you yourselves wouldn't?

THIS is their home, the United States of America and they have every right to stay and fight to improve conditions for themselves and their constituents, to drive out the riff raff that decided they were going to take over the area and certainly to "petition their government a redress of grievences" as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment of our Constitution. If you don't support their rights under the Constitution, that makes you the ones who are un-American

First Amendment - Religion and Expression
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom
of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Right to petition - Wikipedia
People like you should be the first to leave.

That makes no sense. Explain HOW it could be racist.

That makes no sense. Explain HOW it could be racist.
It could be racist if they wish and pretend hard enough that it is.
You can hold any random object in front of a Democrat and they will tell you why that random object is racist. They are obsessed with racism and have literally become the very racist they claim to hate.

trumpin.jpg

Forum List

Back