Not our finest hour.....CIA torture exposed

Unpleasant truth is gotta do real bad things to real bad guys. Back in the safe space freezers snowflakes.

No you don’t

If you use torture, you are no better than they are
I wonder why W wasn’t impeached by Nancy’s House of Representatives in the last years of the war criminal’s presidency? He lied us to war and then tortured prisoners. These acts make Trump’s phone call look like peanuts.

Jimmy Dore says Nancy was informed of the torture program, while it was occurring. This would make impeachment tough on old Nan.

Unpleasant truth is gotta do real bad things to real bad guys. Back in the safe space freezers snowflakes.

No you don’t

I wonder why W wasn’t impeached by Nancy’s House of Representatives in the last years of the war criminal’s presidency? He lied us to war and then tortured prisoners. These acts make Trump’s phone call look like peanuts.

Jimmy Dore says Nancy was informed of the torture program, while it was occurring. This would make impeachment tough on old Nan.
I thought he should have thoroughly investigated his evidence in going to war and use of torture

No you don’t

I thought he should have thoroughly investigated his evidence in going to war and use of torture
I thought he should have been impeached and removed for lying us into war, causing the deaths of 1 million Iraqis, and for torturing prisoners.

Actually if I were king, W would face a firing squad. Ears would too, for doing the same things W did.

No you don’t

You need to remember that your lord and master Ears, did nothing to make things right. He held no one accountable for the torture program.

Much like his failure to persecute any of the criminal bankers who caused the Great Recession, Ears chose to ignore justice.

No you don’t

You need to remember that your lord and master Ears, did nothing to make things right. He held no one accountable for the torture program.

Much like his failure to persecute any of the criminal bankers who caused the Great Recession, Ears chose to ignore justice.
Totally Agree

Obama should have investigated the Iraq War and the economic collapse

He wanted to make nice with Republicans who had no impulse to reciprocate

You people are so naive

All governments have and still do practice torture

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

America used to be the good guys
you cannot be the good guys if you have been engaged in an active war everyday for the past 18 years. The CIA is corrupt as hell. not only do they engage in torture but the also spy on Americans with in the borders of the US.

No you don’t

Totally Agree

No. That’s not right. You want to assign noble intentions to your lord and savior. You would never grant that to W or Donnie.

Ears had no plans to do the right thing. He like W, was nothing but a lying elitist warmonger.

No you don’t

Totally Agree

No. That’s not right. You want to assign noble intentions to your lord and savior. You would never do that for W or Donnie.

Ears never had any plans to impose justice, because he is a lying corporatist elitist warmonger.

Face the truth.

No you don’t

Totally Agree

No. That’s not right. You want to assign noble intentions to your lord and savior. You would never do that for W or Donnie.

Ears never had any plans to impose justice, because he is a lying corporatist elitist warmonger.

Face the truth.

I thought the 911 commission was a thorough investigation- LOL- as was the Warren commission- isn't that what we've been told?
Liberty and Justice for all- hoo-rah?

I thought the 911 commission was a thorough investigation- LOL- as was the Warren commission- isn't that what we've been told?
Liberty and Justice for all- hoo-rah?
You are not one of those controlled demo guys, are you?

I can provide a preponderance of evidence for my thoughts on an "official inquiry"- in fact, if the US gov't told me that on this fine cloudless day in SE Texas that the sky was blue I'd walk outside to make sure.

I can provide a preponderance of evidence for my thoughts on an "official inquiry"- in fact, if the US gov't told me that on this fine cloudless day in SE Texas that the sky was blue I'd walk outside to make sure.
Are you a 9-11 truther or not?

I'm a Truther, period. Adding a number is too general- what I know is facts- I also was trained in Failure Analysis- in order to determine why something failed requires ALL the facts be considered- the most glaring fact is History- the US gov't has been lying since its inception- hard to leave that out of any analysis- throw in one or two *independent studies* and the chart goes off the scale by orders of magnitude-

Using a word, in a derogatory manner, such as "Truther", is demeaning to the user, not the accused- the thing about Truth is it remains constant- knowledge evolves- one's knowledge can only evolve by absorbing more knowledge, be it through reading or witnessing- in my case I had training which means I read- you? Have you read any other testimonials? Have you had any professional training in failure? Have you looked at History? You started this thread for a reason- is it because you believe what you've not been told or what you've witnessed, or read? Are you not demanding Truth in this instance? Why do you not believe what you're told? What is the common denominator? Truth? Or lies?

I'm a Truther, period. Adding a number is too general- what I know is facts- I also was trained in Failure Analysis- in order to determine why something failed requires ALL the facts be considered- the most glaring fact is History- the US gov't has been lying since its inception- hard to leave that out of any analysis- throw in one or two *independent studies* and the chart goes off the scale by orders of magnitude-

Using a word, in a derogatory manner, such as "Truther", is demeaning to the user, not the accused- the thing about Truth is it remains constant- knowledge evolves- one's knowledge can only evolve by absorbing more knowledge, be it through reading or witnessing- in my case I had training which means I read- you? Have you read any other testimonials? Have you had any professional training in failure? Have you looked at History? You started this thread for a reason- is it because you believe what you've not been told or what you've witnessed, or read? Are you not demanding Truth in this instance? Why do you not believe what you're told? What is the common denominator? Truth? Or lies?
OK....that clears things up
Crazy nut job

You a birther too?

OK....that clears things up
Crazy nut job

You a birther too?

It is a legitimate point to note that the government lies to us so often that when and how do you determine when to believe them?

Do you still believe Libya was about a video?

Crazy nut job
LOL- Can you point out exactly what I said that qualifies as crazy? Never mind nutty-
I'm not going to hold my breath because I'd die in the amount of time it's take for you to come back with a sound explanation, since there isn't one- so, you demean yourself, in public, with personal attacks- which is a weak argument- SMH

Crazy nut job
LOL- Can you point out exactly what I said that qualifies as crazy? Never mind nutty-
I'm not going to hold my breath because I'd die in the amount of time it's take for you to come back with a sound explanation, since there isn't one- so, you demean yourself, in public, with personal attacks- which is a weak argument- SMH
That you are a 9-11 Truther....

Nuff said

Forum List

Back