"Not Optimal": Conservative Media Use Incomplete Report To Smear Obama As Callous

What takes most of the political zing out of this for the Goopers, is that Obama aknowledged that they fucked up. He said "yes, it didn't work, and people died. And we have to fix it." And he also said "they all work for me. So if there is a failing, I'm responsible."

All the criticisms are moot. If they bring it up now, he can say "yes, and? Didn't I say that already?"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...sibility-for-libya-security-failure.html?_r=0

I guess I missed the press release where Obama said "I appreciate Secretary Clinton's willingness to take responsibility, but the failure is mine and mine alone."

Can you post a link for that, please?

oh, for fucks sake. It's not my job to keep you paying attention to what's going on in the world. If you didn't watch, and pay attention to the second debate, that's your fucking problem.

If you're not paying attention, perhaps you should shut the fuck up about what's going on in the world, cheddarbrain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...sibility-for-libya-security-failure.html?_r=0

I guess I missed the press release where Obama said "I appreciate Secretary Clinton's willingness to take responsibility, but the failure is mine and mine alone."

oh, for fucks sake. It's not my job to keep you paying attention to what's going on in the world. If you didn't watch, and pay attention to the second debate, that's your fucking problem.

If you're not paying attention, perhaps you should shut the fuck up about what's going on in the world, cheddarbrain.

From the 2nd debate transcript.

And when it comes to this issue, when I say that we are going to find
out exactly what happened, everybody will be held accountable. And I
am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there
because these
are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they
come home.

You Mouthbreathing goops don't pay attention to a thing. You have your fingers in your ears so far you're giving yourself brain damage.

because these
come home.

You Mouthbreathing goops don't pay attention to a thing. You have your fingers in your ears so far you're giving yourself brain damage.

You just said you don't pay attention... liar.:lol:

because these
come home.

yes... that's what I said. Glad to see literature and literacy standards are high in fucknut county.

Someone needs to do a study of people who watch Fox news and don't question what they hear. I would be very interested in knowing more about them.
Looky here, you wormy little shit...

You loutish fuckcbags have been cowering in the tall grass for the last 24 hours since this story broke, because it exposes what a weak, superficial, inept and incompetent little buffoon your loser asswipe Bioking is.

Jetting off to Vegas for a big campaign fundraiser after a deliberately planned sacking of an embassy and murder of four Americans is described as "not the optimal response"?!?!?...That's it?!??

And you smarmy little shitburgers come running out of your fucking bunkers screeching "out of context" only after getting your e-mail blasts from fucking MediaMutters?

Callous indeed.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, boy.

Drudge or Breitbart does ANOTHER selectively quoted hit piece, which they are famous for BTW, to get rw kool aid drinkers to repost it all over the interwebz & it worked. Quelle surprise :rolleyes: Spare me your outrage. :eusa_hand:
Maybe someone would take his rant seriously if we all didn't know he cares about nothing but himself and his precious Republican party. :lol:

conservative & davemen pile on, the fox drones that they are. Who is this 007 mouth-breather? I usually notice someone w/ that much time on the board.

What's sad, and actually pretty disgusting, is that Republicans find these deaths optimal. And not just Republicans in general. Mitt Romney in particular. Watch his 47% video....he was praying for a situation he could "take advantage" of to bash Obama.

And this is a guy that applauded the wasted American lives in Iraq, never once criticizing the decision to go to war.

Speaking of 47%, that's about the number of security briefings obummer has attended. I wonder if they would have known had he made the effort to attend those pesky briefings?

because these
come home.

No, he didn't. He said it wasn't his job to make sure Daveman was paying attention.

All that matters is what the American public understands by Nov. 6. I think they've gotten a handle on it now.

I admit I had been assuming Obama just used the word out of thin air, then I saw the piece with Stewart's question yesterday.

Just more intellectual dishonesty from partisan ideologues. I should have known. A big part of partisan bullshit is only telling the part of the story that supports your agenda.

Yuck. Politics makes me want to wash my hands.

I admit I had been assuming Obama just used the word out of thin air, then I saw the piece with Stewart's question yesterday.

Just more intellectual dishonesty from partisan ideologues. I should have known. A big part of partisan bullshit is only telling the part of the story that supports your agenda.

Yuck. Politics makes me want to wash my hands.

I don't entirely agree.
If you're in the mood it's the greatest entertainment on the intertoobs.

Then again, some days, it does make you feel dirty.

What takes most of the political zing out of this for the Goopers, is that Obama aknowledged that they fucked up. He said "yes, it didn't work, and people died. And we have to fix it." And he also said "they all work for me. So if there is a failing, I'm responsible."

All the criticisms are moot. If they bring it up now, he can say "yes, and? Didn't I say that already?"

Ahhh. So you have nothing to back up your claim, then.

Nevertheless, as is most often the case, reality disagrees with leftists.

Clinton took responsibility for Libya before the debate.
On the eve of the second presidential debate, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday night that she took “responsibility” for the failure to successfully defend against the Sept. 11 attack on the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.​
Now do you have a quote from the debate where Obama took responsibility, or not?

If not, perhaps you should stop claiming he did.

On edit: I see where you posted a quote. Good job.

Last edited:

On the eve of the second presidential debate, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday night that she took “responsibility” for the failure to successfully defend against the Sept. 11 attack on the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.​
Now do you have a quote from the debate where Obama took responsibility, or not?

I put it on this thread, you unbelievable douchenozzle. You didn't read a single damn thing except for that post. You're an ignorant hillbilly...and proud of it.

That's not what obama said. Here's what he said.

DEBATE QUOTE: President Obama on Libya – “I Am Ultimately Responsible” | Fox News Insider

He said he was ultimately responsible but didn't say anything about Clinton. And he is ultimately responsible. What he did say to Jon Stewart was utterly idiotic. He's going to fix it? Really? How do you fix four dead people?

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

how is it that you people can't understand? of course you can't fix four people. THATS THE POINT.

He wasn't talking about 4 dead people being optimal. He was talking about the communication breakdown. to fix THAT.

And he said he was responsible for it all because he's in charge. Are you WILLFULLY stupid? Or did you just have the disadvantage of growing up without a brain?

Holy fuck.

I put it on this thread, you unbelievable douchenozzle. You didn't read a single damn thing except for that post. You're an ignorant hillbilly...and proud of it.
I guess you missed my edit, huh?

Forum List

Back