"Not Optimal": Conservative Media Use Incomplete Report To Smear Obama As Callous

NEWS FLASH!

Oboingo has no script, no prompter, ingests both feet!..Meanwhile, his slavish buttbois whirl like dervishes!

Film at 11! :lol:

Someone needs to do a study of people who watch Fox news and don't question what they hear. I would be very interested in knowing more about them.
...says the buffoon who posts a Media Matters Obama-slurping. :eusa_whistle:

We saw that uniform busting photo you posted and you seem to be an expert on slurping.

Name a president who has not had something bad happen on their watch. What about the 20 different lies bush sold to us about invading 2 seperate countries?

Name a president who has not had something bad happen on their watch. What about the 20 different lies bush sold to us about invading 2 seperate countries?

So he lied to get us into Afghan as well as Iraq now?

Do tell? Or are you just one of those fucking retards we call 9/11 Truthers.

lol

NEWS FLASH!

Oboingo has no script, no prompter, ingests both feet!..Meanwhile, his slavish buttbois whirl like dervishes!

Someone needs to do a study of people who watch Fox news and don't question what they hear. I would be very interested in knowing more about them.
Looky here, you wormy little shit...

You loutish fuckcbags have been cowering in the tall grass for the last 24 hours since this story broke, because it exposes what a weak, superficial, inept and incompetent little buffoon your loser asswipe Bioking is.

Jetting off to Vegas for a big campaign fundraiser after a deliberately planned sacking of an embassy and murder of four Americans is described as "not the optimal response"?!?!?...That's it?!??

And you smarmy little shitburgers come running out of your fucking bunkers screeching "out of context" only after getting your e-mail blasts from fucking MediaMutters?

Callous indeed.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, boy.

Drudge or Breitbart does ANOTHER selectively quoted hit piece, which they are famous for BTW, to get rw kool aid drinkers to repost it all over the interwebz & it worked. Quelle surprise :rolleyes: Spare me your outrage. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
NEWS FLASH!

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

NEWS FLASH!

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

Thank you for the feedback, 007. The rep comment "fuck off moron" was very enlightening.

Please continue!

...says the buffoon who posts a Media Matters Obama-slurping. :eusa_whistle:

We saw that uniform busting photo you posted and you seem to be an expert on slurping.
Your troops hated you, you know.

And with good reason. You were a shitty Sailor.

Last edited:
"Not Optimal": Conservative Media Use Incomplete Report To Smear Obama As Callous Toward American Deaths

Conservative media figures are taking a partial quote from President Obama out of context in order to attack him as reacting callously to the deaths of U.S. diplomatic personnel.

In an appearance taped today for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, President Obama was asked if communication between government personnel had failed to provide "the optimal response" to the Benghazi attacks. Obama replied in part: "If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal. We're going to fix it. All of it. And what happens, during the course of a presidency, is that the government is a big operation and any given time something screws up. And you make sure that you find out what's broken and you fix it."

Conservative media figures like Matt Drudge, Monica Crowley, Hugh Hewitt, Mary Katherine Ham,John Podhoretz, Jonah Goldberg, Erick Erickson and outlets like Fox Nation all used early reports of Obama's comments to attack him, with several falsely suggesting that Obama had said the deaths of American personnel in Benghazi, and not the communications effort, was "not optimal."
Erick Erickson got sane for about 5 minutes, now he's thrown back in with the scumbags.

Is this like binders full of women, or is it OK when your side does it?

Except Romney actually said "binders full of women" without prompting and not remotely related to the question about pay equity. To top it off, he made up the part where he asked for the damn thing.

"Not Optimal": Conservative Media Use Incomplete Report To Smear Obama As Callous Toward American Deaths

Erick Erickson got sane for about 5 minutes, now he's thrown back in with the scumbags.

Is this like binders full of women, or is it OK when your side does it?

Except Romney actually said "binders full of women" without prompting and not remotely related to the question about pay equity. To top it off, he made up the part where he asked for the damn thing.

Which won't come up in the next debate, so luckily for Mittens, that ones now a bygone other than in the twittersphere.

A more interesting fact is that none of Mitt's sons serve in the military. The Romney's represent the new brand of capitalist which feels no allegiance to this country. The wealthy elite now makes higher returns from the cheaper labor costs that exist in communist China. [Funny how they fought the Cold War against communism, but that is where they get their labor. They get away with this because their base is uneducated] Not only do the wealthy elite refuse to fight for this country, but they make their money partnering with freedom-hating nations (which supply ultra cheap labor).

Have you ever asked a Republican where Walmart gets over 50% of its manufacturing? Don't bother because their face goes blank. That's why Mitt Romney might win. Because a large portion of Americans don't know where middle class jobs went, and why.

Walmart is a HUGE supporter of the GOP. Their staggering profits come from the fact that they bypass American manufacturing for over 50% of their goods. Walmart invests heavily in the GOP.

The party of patriotism is in fact the party of cheap labor. The GOP is owned by wealthy special interests that do not want to pay the higher costs of American labor. If you want to understand where jobs have gone since the 70s, you need to understand the partnership of American investors and cheap labor from freedom hating nations.

Last edited:
I watched the actual video. It does appear what Obama said in context to the verbiage was twisted around for political reasons. The survivors of those killed in Libya should be outraged by the dishonest politicizing of their loved ones deaths, (and of course the lame excuses by this administration to why/how it happened).

I watched the actual video. It does appear what Obama said in context to the verbiage was twisted around for political reasons. The survivors of those killed in Libya should be outraged by the dishonest politicizing of their loved ones deaths, (and of course the lame excuses by this administration to why/how it happened).

What takes most of the political zing out of this for the Goopers, is that Obama aknowledged that they fucked up. He said "yes, it didn't work, and people died. And we have to fix it." And he also said "they all work for me. So if there is a failing, I'm responsible."

All the criticisms are moot. If they bring it up now, he can say "yes, and? Didn't I say that already?"

What takes most of the political zing out of this for the Goopers, is that Obama aknowledged that they fucked up. He said "yes, it didn't work, and people died. And we have to fix it." And he also said "they all work for me. So if there is a failing, I'm responsible."

All the criticisms are moot. If they bring it up now, he can say "yes, and? Didn't I say that already?"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...sibility-for-libya-security-failure.html?_r=0
Clinton Takes Responsibility for Security Failure in Libya​

I guess I missed the press release where Obama said "I appreciate Secretary Clinton's willingness to take responsibility, but the failure is mine and mine alone."

Can you post a link for that, please?

Last edited:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...sibility-for-libya-security-failure.html?_r=0

I guess I missed the press release where Obama said "I appreciate Secretary Clinton's willingness to take responsibility, but the failure is mine and mine alone."

Can you post a link for that, please?

oh, for fucks sake. It's not my job to keep you paying attention to what's going on in the world. If you didn't watch, and pay attention to the second debate, that's your fucking problem.

Forum List

Back