"Not Optimal": Conservative Media Use Incomplete Report To Smear Obama As Callous

Ahhh. So you have nothing to back up your claim, then.

Nevertheless, as is most often the case, reality disagrees with leftists.

Clinton took responsibility for Libya before the debate.
On the eve of the second presidential debate, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday night that she took “responsibility” for the failure to successfully defend against the Sept. 11 attack on the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.​
Now do you have a quote from the debate where Obama took responsibility, or not?

If not, perhaps you should stop claiming he did.

I put it on this thread, you unbelievable douchenozzle. You didn't read a single damn thing except for that post. You're an ignorant hillbilly...and proud of it.
I guess you missed my edit, huh?
yes. I did. And?

obama is the same guy that said the deaths of four Americans gave him a bad day. The deaths were not optimal for him. Because it all comes down to him.

obama is the same guy that said the deaths of four Americans gave him a bad day. The deaths were not optimal for him. Because it all comes down to him.

case in point. Willfull, persistant and all encompassing stupidity.

No abilitiy to pay attention, and know how the English language works.

The average Republican.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q]Ralph Wiggum Fails English - YouTube[/ame]

The average Republican.

Have I asked you yet what in your resume justifies such arrogance? Pretty sure I have. And I would have said that "being a liberal" is not an accomplishment of note, nor does it give your opinions greater weight.

But I suspect that's all you've got.

The average Republican.

Have I asked you yet what in your resume justifies such arrogance? Pretty sure I have. And I would have said that "being a liberal" is not an accomplishment of note, nor does it give your opinions greater weight.

But I suspect that's all you've got.

It's just simple paying attention. That's all it takes. It isn't about accomplishment, resume, I just cannot fathom how you and your like can willfully misunderstand simple statements in the language you supposedly speak.

ng6ha9.png

That's not what obama said. Here's what he said.

DEBATE QUOTE: President Obama on Libya – “I Am Ultimately Responsible” | Fox News Insider

He said he was ultimately responsible but didn't say anything about Clinton. And he is ultimately responsible. What he did say to Jon Stewart was utterly idiotic. He's going to fix it? Really? How do you fix four dead people?

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

how is it that you people can't understand? of course you can't fix four people. THATS THE POINT.

He wasn't talking about 4 dead people being optimal. He was talking about the communication breakdown. to fix THAT.

And he said he was responsible for it all because he's in charge. Are you WILLFULLY stupid? Or did you just have the disadvantage of growing up without a brain?

Holy fuck.

There was no communication breakdown. Ambassador Stevens did everything he could to communicate his concerns, obama just deliberately ignored him. That's not a fixable breakdown.

oh, for fucks sake. It's not my job to keep you paying attention to what's going on in the world. If you didn't watch, and pay attention to the second debate, that's your fucking problem.
Ahhh. So you have nothing to back up your claim, then.

Nevertheless, as is most often the case, reality disagrees with leftists.

Clinton took responsibility for Libya before the debate.
On the eve of the second presidential debate, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday night that she took “responsibility” for the failure to successfully defend against the Sept. 11 attack on the United States diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.​
Now do you have a quote from the debate where Obama took responsibility, or not?

If not, perhaps you should stop claiming he did.

I put it on this thread, you unbelievable douchenozzle. You didn't read a single damn thing except for that post. You're an ignorant hillbilly...and proud of it.

thats our daveman :lol: He's typical when it comes to many of the cons/lolibertarians on this board :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back