Not One Question Asked About Honduras Manuel Zelaya

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This is scary. Our president is openly supporting a regime that wants to re-write the Honduran Constitution in efforts to extend his presidency. The Honduran Supreme Court ruled that such a referendum was illegal. Yet we are supporting this joker who is thumbing his nose at the Supreme Court?

What? are we not to recognize our US Supreme Court decisions in this country Mr. President?

Geaux

This is scary. Our president is openly supporting a regime that wants to re-write the Honduran Constitution in efforts to extend his presidency. The Honduran Supreme Court ruled that such a referendum was illegal. Yet we are supporting this joker who is thumbing his nose at the Supreme Court?

What? are we not to recognize our US Supreme Court decisions in this country Mr. President?

Geaux

So you support military coups then?

Geaux

Just for you, cliffs on the Honduran situation:
Prez wants to change constitution so he can run for prez again.
Constitution says he can't.
Prez changes constitution on his own.
Supreme Court orders Military general to remove President.
Prez fires General
Court reinstates General
Prez flees
Democracy reigns in Honduras

Does that help?

Now guess which side Obama is on?

Geaux

No president of the fallen Mpyre has paid attention to the constitution since JFK.....and they " cured" him. Nazi's always support Nazi's....until a Nazi disagrees with The Head Nazi,,,,,, Insert name of US president here.

Geaux

Isn't it about time you began to question President Obama's solidarity with Chavez (Yo, my man, whas' up??) Lula of Brazil (President Lula of Brazil blames the global economic crisis on blonde hair blue eyes white people-then Obama: “This is my man, right here. I love this guy.”) -
and his antipathy toward Britain, Israel, the Iranian protesters?

Can you define your response had this been Presidents Bush or Reagan?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Geaux

Prez fires General
Court reinstates General
Prez flees

Does that help?

Prez flees?

Try Military exiles president and forcibly removes him from office and the country.

Geaux

Isn't it about time you began to question President Obama's solidarity with Chavez (Yo, my man, whas' up??) Lula of Brazil (President Lula of Brazil blames the global economic crisis on blonde hair blue eyes white people-then Obama: “This is my man, right here. I love this guy.”) -

And Jamaica, the OAS, Canada, Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico, and Colombia?

Funny you only cited left wing states. Why did you leave off the right wing ones? Are you trying to purposefully mislead?

As for his antipathy towards Britain and the Iranian protestors, that is frankly stupid. Read a little bit about the protests. Read about how Iranians don't want Obama to intervene. Perish forbid the president support the Iranian protestors by doing what they want, as opposed to what rightwing nutjobs like yourself want.

Funny you only cited left wing states. Why did you leave off the right wing ones? Are you trying to purposefully mislead?

As for his antipathy towards Britain and the Iranian protestors, that is frankly stupid. Read a little bit about the protests. Read about how Iranians don't want Obama to intervene. Perish forbid the president support the Iranian protestors by doing what they want, as opposed to what rightwing nutjobs like yourself want.

Better have your coffee- you seem to have missed the point.

Yes, I am speaking of our President sidling up to left wing despots.

Yes, I believe that the President of the United States should speak up when ever liberty is in doubt.

And it's nonsense to state that protesters would not be heartened by the encouragement of the United States, as the Solidarity Movenent in Poland was. Imagine, the President of the United States cuts funding to Farsi language radio at this time. Shameful.

While you are the poster child for the American education system, you are a sorry representative of the American belief in democracy.

Last edited:

Better have your coffee- you seem to have missed the point.

Yes, I am speaking of our President sidling up to left wing despots.

Except he isn't "sidling up" to them. He is agreeing with them. As well as lots of right-wing countries as well.

Oh, and the president of Brazil isn't a despot. Funny that your one of the rightwing morons who thinks the only difference between a dictatorship and a democracy is how much they agree with the United States.

Yes, I believe that the President of the United States should speak up when ever liberty is in doubt.

Welll then you are a moron.

And it's nonsense to state that protesters would not be heartened by the encouragement of the United States, as the Solidarity Movenent in Poland was. Imagine, the President of the United States cuts funding to Farsi language radio at this time. Shameful.

Yes, they would be heartened by the encouragement of a country that called them part of the axis of evil, and installed a military dictatorship. Right.

Sorry, but the Iranians know more than you do what the protestors would be encouraged by. They are fully capable of asking for our support, they aren't children. They haven't done so, and in fact everything coming out of Iran has asked the president NOT to speak.

But keep on thinking you know more about the Iranian protestors than they themselves do. It just shows the utter ignorance and arrogance that has made the world dislike the US so much.

Geaux

True! This is exactly what Chavez did to stay in power!

Funny that Obama finds himself in the crowd of Venezuela, Bolivia and Cuba on supporting the Honduran ex-president!

Geaux

The partisan hack. Guarantee that if Obama came out for the coup, you would be supporting that!

What if the Iranian protests spiral into a coup, should We as Americans and Obama as our President no support that?

Nik, what do you jerkoff to at night? Let me guess, its a black man who happens to be the first Black American President!

Prez fires General
Court reinstates General
Prez flees

Does that help?

Prez flees?

Try Military exiles president and forcibly removes him from office and the country.

Without violence I might add!

"Not One Question Asked About Honduras Manuel Zelaya "

Okay...what position does he play?

Prez flees?
cartoon-enough-about-obama.jpg

Geaux

True! This is exactly what Chavez did to stay in power!

Funny that Obama finds himself in the crowd of Venezuela, Bolivia and Cuba on supporting the Honduran ex-president!

Thats because pretty much everyone is supporting the Honduran President, you moron. So of course some lefty countries are going to do so :lol:

Geaux

The partisan hack. Guarantee that if Obama came out for the coup, you would be supporting that!

What if the Iranian protests spiral into a coup, should We as Americans and Obama as our President no support that?

Nik, what do you jerkoff to at night? Let me guess, its a black man who happens to be the first Black American President!

You are supporting a MILITARY COUP. Of course I don't support that, it has nothing to do with Obama. Jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

Prez fires General
Court reinstates General
Prez flees

Does that help?

Prez flees?

Without violence I might add!

Except for all the protestors they beat up. Whoops.

By Monday afternoon, troops had begun cracking down. They fired M-16 rifles into the air and lobbed tear gas at groups of demonstrators, some of whom hurled stones and broke windows. Most of the violence took place in an area near the presidential palace.

"The soldiers beat us like dogs," said Yamie Viera, 30.

Injuries included people overcome by the acrid gas, and several people with bloodied heads could be seen, said Luis Reyes of the Red Cross as he bandaged one bleeding young man. He said 30 people were treated at his station.

Nation & World | Honduran troops crack down on protests | Seattle Times Newspaper

Lovely people you are supporting there. Without violence my ass.

Geaux

Strawman much.....oh yeah, it's Nik. :eusa_whistle:

You are supporting a MILITARY COUP. Of course I don't support that, it has nothing to do with Obama. Jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

The military did what it was supposed to do as part of the executive branch of government. It carried into execution the proper order of the court and refused to recognize the unlawful actions of the president.

This is about rule of law. If you buy the president's arguments then you are not for the rule of law and you believe that a personality is above the law. Therefore, it is you who are antidemocratic, anti-rule of law and supporting the creation of a dictatorship.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back