Not one, but two armed citizens stopped the mass shooter in Oklahoma...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....as soon as an attacker is confronted by armed citizens the killing stops...and it stopped in Oklahoma as two armed citizens shot and killed the shooter in the Oklahoma Restaurant...

Now.....anti gunners....... which of you will admit that if you could, you would go back in time and take the guns away from the law abiding gun owners.....? Be brave, admit that for you, it would have been better that they did not have those two concealed guns on them at the time of the attack...

Notice...they did not just start shooting but tried to get the shooter to put his gun down.....and when he didn't, they shot and killed him saving lives.......a copycat shooter trying to do the same thing as the guy in the Waffle House...but now we see that armed citizens can save lives...

Multiple Armed Citizens Shot And Killed The Mass Shooter In Oklahoma Restaurant, Police Say

Police revealed on Friday that two armed citizens were both responsible for shooting and killing a mass shooter at a restaurant in Oklahoma on Thursday.

Initial reports that surfaced late on Thursday indicated that the gunman was shot and killed by a single armed citizen, but police said on Friday that when the 28-year-old gunman walked into Louie's restaurant in Oklahoma City and opened fire, hitting three people, he was met by two armed citizens who pulled out their guns and shot and killed him. KFOR-TV reports:

Authorities identified the two armed civilians who were responsible for stopping [the shooter] as 35-year-old Juan Carlos Nazario and 39-year-old Bryan Whittle.

"I spotted the [shooter] walking north up the sidewalk, and pointed him out to the guy who had the weapon, and then there was another guy who had one," Ron Benton told News 4. "They were really screaming. They were like, 'Stop! stop! stop! Please! Put the gun down! Please put the gun down!' And I was pointing at him, I was like 'Down! Put it down! Put it down!' and they wound up exchanging fire."

Oklahoma City Police Department Capt. Bo Mathews said that he was thankful that the only person who died in the shooting was the perpetrator.

"Thankfully the only person that is deceased is the person who was trying to harm others, and it looks like others are going to survive at this point," Mathews said. "That`s the best thing that we can hope for at this point."

Did they use an assault rifle?

No....and none of the recent mass shooters did either.....a so called Assault rifle is a military weapon with a select fire switch....none of the recent shooters, including Vegas, Pulse, or Parkland had one of those....they used an AR-15 civilian rifle, not a military weapon.....

And I know you didn't answer the question....so please, put on your big boy pants and admit that you would have taken those guns away from those two men....

No....and none of the recent mass shooters did either.....a so called Assault rifle is a military weapon with a select fire switch....none of the recent shooters, including Vegas, Pulse, or Parkland had one of those....they used an AR-15 civilian rifle, not a military weapon.....

And I know you didn't answer the question....so please, put on your big boy pants and admit that you would have taken those guns away from those two men....

Well that's interesting. Because when most people you label "anti-gunners" talk about restricting certain types of guns, it's assault style weaponry - a very small category of weapons. So...I kind of wonder what effect that would have had on these fine upstanding gun owners when...that isn't even the weapon being used by them.

Nope. I wouldn't have. Maybe you ought to stop lying about people.

Best thing we can hope for is we stop enabling weirdos that need guns. Law enforcement and most Americans want that...

Good for them, their families should be proud

Well that's interesting. Because when most people you label "anti-gunners" talk about restricting certain types of guns, it's assault style weaponry - a very small category of weapons. So...I kind of wonder what effect that would have had on these fine upstanding gun owners when...that isn't even the weapon being used by them.
Your question about an assault rifle has morphed into an assault style weapon.

An armed society is a polite society......
We need to be armed to be polite? Shame on us. I Manage just fine without threats of violence...
Did you know this impolite guy shot a mother and daughter, out celebrating the young girl's birthday? They got along fine without threats of violence, too. Until they didn't.

Get your priorities in order.

And you must think we were born yesterday. The mask was taken off at the CNN town hall, genius. And at the Rallies...where dimwits like you screamed to ban all semi automatic weapons....changing the call from assault weapons, to all semi auto weapons......like rifles, pistols and shotguns...you can't lie about your goals anymore.....your idiot allies told the truth for everyone to see.

You twits want the AR-15 semi automatic rifle because that gives you the ability to call for banning all other semi auto weapons, since they all operate the same way...one pull of the trigger, one bullet. And if you can ban the AR-15, you can ban all of them....disarming those two guys in the restaurant....

Your question about an assault rifle has morphed into an assault style weapon.

Yes...even Coyote can't keep the lie straight....

We need to be armed to be polite? Shame on us. I Manage just fine without threats of violence...
Did you know this impolite guy shot a mother and daughter, out celebrating the young girl's birthday? They got along fine without threats of violence, too. Until they didn't.

That's good of him. So who's trying to take away his gun?

And you must think we were born yesterday. The mask was taken off at the CNN town hall, genius. And at the Rallies...where dimwits like you screamed to ban all semi automatic weapons....changing the call from assault weapons, to all semi auto weapons......like rifles, pistols and shotguns...you can't lie about your goals anymore.....your idiot allies told the truth for everyone to see.

You twits want the AR-15 semi automatic rifle because that gives you the ability to call for banning all other semi auto weapons, since they all operate the same way...one pull of the trigger, one bullet. And if you can ban the AR-15, you can ban all of them....disarming those two guys in the restaurant....

I suggest you don't blather on about what YOU think I think since you haven't a clue. In the meantime, this heroic man is not in danger of having his gun confiscated despite your massive hysteria and hand wringing.

I suggest you don't blather on about what YOU think I think since you haven't a clue. In the meantime, this heroic man is not in danger of having his gun confiscated despite your massive hysteria and hand wringing.

We are one Supreme Court justice away from that happening...

Best thing we can hope for is we stop enabling weirdos that need guns. Law enforcement and most Americans want that...

And how do you do that?

Well first, you stop lying about what people want to do.

They stated this on CNN at the town hall....and they marched carrying signs that stated they want to ban all semi automatic weapons and repeal the 2nd Amendment.....and the left wing, SJW Justice stated we need to repeal the 2nd Amendment...

You used to be able to lie about your true intentions...but your allies gave up the game...

We are one Supreme Court justice away from that happening...

Total hysteria. It's a ridiculous idea when we've had liberal courts in the past who have NOT done just what you are blathering about. In the mean time you are pushing for looser and looser gun restrictions :lol:

Forum List

Back