Not MY President!

Sir Evil said:
No worries D, the guy was definitely taking part to just cause troubles!

Is he banned forever? He seemed like an interesting troll at least. On some of the threads he had some points. A little angry, something to overcome...

Polystyrate said:
"The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with." ---Eleanor Holmes Norton

Way too support freedom of speech guys.

Really the point is say whatever you want that is your right, but be prepared to hear criticism as that is also a right!

Polystyrate said:
Never said you did. IMO people can say whatever they want about our president, and are still very much american. A person can hate the president and not recognize him and still lead very productive, contributing, and posative lives as american citizens. Someone who says "I hate america" is anti-american, but any citizen who says "I hate bush" or "not my president", (much to your dismay) loses no rights or becomes any less of an american citizen, let alone your anti-thesis.

Isn't that really a moot point though, reality says he is your president, and showcasing a bumpersticker saying he isn't is only making a statement, it still doesn't change the fact.

Polystyrate said:
Taking steps to completely dismantle our govenrment and the complete destruction of anything american or created by american influence. Thats anti-american, bitching about your elected officials most certainly is not. Comments suggesting that anyone who is NOT far right is wrong, is only going to cause greater divides in this country, is that what you want?

The left hast been trying to completely dismantle our government and trying to destroy the American influence. When the President is doing whats best for the country and you complain about it, then you obviously dont want whats best for the country.

No one has ever said that anyone who isnt far right is wrong. In fact I would think everyone here is pretty moderate. The problem is the left has gone so far off the plantation that the center looks far right to them.

When you try to undermine our troops, take joy in higher casualty rates among soldiers, when you try to erode the checks an balances of our system with judicial activism, by trying to tear down executive privelage, undermine elections, and when you try to oppress the will of the people because you think you are smarter like the left has done and continues to do you: You are Anti American.

If you are so worried about dividing the country. Then unify behind the majority of the country. Don't obstruct and undermine the best interests of the nation. And dont give me any crap that the President isnt acting in the best interests of the country. The majority has already spoken. It isnt the majority that is supposed to unify behind the minority. Stop playing your games of political politics and actually do whats right for America.

Merlin1047 said:
Noich, noich? ? ? ? ? :smoke:

Anyone who uses THAT kind of language deserves to be banned! :happy2:

:beer:

I just read the post that got him banned...........Damn! such language for a compasionate liberal

GWBfan said:
OK, so I live in Texas, so I I've seen very few of these bumper stickers, thank GOD (erm, is the "G-Word" OK to say?? LOL!)!
But when I DO see them it is as anti-American as you can get. Yes, I voted for George Bush. But if Kerry had won the election, I would have been upset, clearly, but I would NEVER have slammed my country's leader publically, for all the world to see. We as Americans can only do well by our country as a united front. I say, if he's NOT YOUR PRESIDENT...Then follow up on that and MOVE to France, Canada,etc. And be SURE to take Michael Moore with you, while you're at it! :finger3:

Oh! And by the way.. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND our President George W. Bush! Oh YEAH!!

Uh, bubba! What separate our country, from the rest of the world, is the 1st Admentment's ability to allow us to "bash" our political leaders, without facing persecution. Take one of these and post me in the morning :chillpill

hylandrdet said:
Uh, bubba! What separate our country, from the rest of the world, is the 1st Admentment's ability to allow us to "bash" our political leaders, without facing persecution. Take one of these and post me in the morning :chillpill

Take the meds you are so quick to dole out. Bottom line, 'Bush won' get over it. Too many are not, egged on by the MSM.

Forum List

Back