Not mom jeans

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
Poor Bill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yDqoGoMTuw]YouTube - HQ Hillary Clinton - "My Husband Is Not The Secretary Of State. I Am"[/ame]

O'Reilly just did a body-language segment on this, lol.

Ms. Clinton really must hate her husband.

She's one of us, after all.

I loved her comment. She finally grew a pair when it came to her galavanting husband who was partying in Las Vegas while she was on the road in Africa doing 20 stops per day for two weeks.

Her anger is quite likely not just focused on her husband, who did a two-day stint over to North Korea and received 24/7 news coverage for his trip while Hillary has been greatly diminished from within the Obama administration. For instance, she holds less authority on American's actions in Afghanistan and Pakistan than Obama Czar Richard Holbrook, who only answers to the president regarding dealings with those two countries. Or the Border Czar, Alan Bersin, or the Counterterrorism Czar John Brennen, the Latin American Czar Arturo Valenzuela, the Mideast Peace Czar George Mitchell, the Mid East Policy Czar, Dennis Ross, War Czar, Douglas Lute....the role of Secretary of State has been purposely minimized by this administration, and Hillary knows that...

Her anger is quite likely not just focused on her husband, who did a two-day stint over to North Korea and received 24/7 news coverage for his trip while Hillary has been greatly diminished from within the Obama administration. For instance, she holds less authority on American's actions in Afghanistan and Pakistan than Obama Czar Richard Holbrook, who only answers to the president regarding dealings with those two countries. Or the Border Czar, Alan Bersin, or the Counterterrorism Czar John Brennen, the Latin American Czar Arturo Valenzuela, the Mideast Peace Czar George Mitchell, the Mid East Policy Czar, Dennis Ross, War Czar, Douglas Lute....the role of Secretary of State has been purposely minimized by this administration, and Hillary knows that...

Oh you know all that as fact? I see. Hmmm, are you suggesting that what are now commonly referred to as czars were not once referred to as envoys doing exactly the same thing in consort with the office of Secretary of State? Pretty uneducated analysis, I'd say.

actually, it was a translation error, the person that asked the question later apologized and reasked the question for HER opinion

So is "fuck off, ******" Why didn't she just use that one ?

What a class act you are. Take your fucking Monitor Badge and shove it, you disgusting adolescent piece of shit.

:eusa_hand:
You've been attending too many town hall meetings.

Ask a few of your fellow monitors--I don't think that kind of language is necessary or adds anything to any conversation. You just look like a foolish fratboy trying to impress grownups. I have no objection to using the word FUCK as an exclamation point, but spewing pure filth is simply crude.

Forum List

Back