Not looking good for the Mittster

Obama, if he wins, will have to work with Congress and probably the Senate if he has any chance to get anything done in his second term. Hopefully Reid will be out and some good legislation won't be shelved like what's happening now.
Obama will veto most things if he doesn't move a little to the right, and will be exposed as the president who couldn't. Someday he even may have to take responsiblity for his lack of experience as the president.

My guess is too many people are worrying too much about how Mitt is gonna do. We won't know too much until after the first debate. If Mitt wins it, he will be the next prez. And given Obama's disasterous economy, foreign policy and apologies inspite of our ambassador being killed, I think Obama is in much more trouble this election than we know.

Obama, if he wins, will have to work with Congress and probably the Senate if he has any chance to get anything done in his second term. Hopefully Reid will be out and some good legislation won't be shelved like what's happening now.
Obama will veto most things if he doesn't move a little to the right, and will be exposed as the president who couldn't. Someday he even may have to take responsiblity for his lack of experience as the president.

My guess is too many people are worrying too much about how Mitt is gonna do. We won't know too much until after the first debate. If Mitt wins it, he will be the next prez. And given Obama's disasterous economy, foreign policy and apologies inspite of our ambassador being killed, I think Obama is in much more trouble this election than we know.

1. He won't win the debates 2. The housing market is improving with values increasing in over 20 states which will help boost the economny. 3. Unemployment is expected to improve in October.

Mitt is a good man and I agree it isn't looking good for him.

The media has everything to do with his demise. Constantly, badgering everything that comes out of his campaign. I actually feel really sorry for him because he looks alot more trustworthy than the normal politician.

I really don't understand why the media isn't hammering away at Hussein Obama's contradictions and the fact that Barrack is ignoring everything that a president should be doing. Passing up very crucial important world meetings with foreign leaders to only appear on The View, Letterman and god knows who else.

Over 16 trillion in debt
8.2 unemployment rate
Foreign affairs is quickly getting out of control.

But, for some reason the focus is off Obama and onto Romney's wealth.

Class warfare works better on many Obama supporters than talking about responsibilities of a president. As long as some get their checks, they don't really care about all that other boring stuff.

Forum List

Back