Not looking good for the Mittster

Last edited:
All of this will come out to haunt obama in the debates. He cannot hide from his failures, if romney grows a pair and brings all of it up and drills obama on it. The election will be a landslide. He needs to run commercials about solandra, fast and furious, keystone pipeline, lack of showing up for national security meetings, and especially about the embassy attack, I mean he knew in advance and he let it happen. If romney cannot prove obama a failure than he is weak himself.

Romney can only defeat the "fictional" Obama that NaziCons have conjured up. Romney cannot beat the REAL Obama.

Bring on the debates...

Barring some epiphany on Romney's part..he's going to get trounced.

The best politcal speech I've seen him make was at the Convention..and it wasn't very good. The first time I heard it was on 1010 WINS. Once I actually saw it..complete with the strange facial expressions that went along with it..my opinion was even lower.

He's best at the CEO thing..which is terrible in the political arena. "I like to fire people.." :lol:

All of this will come out to haunt obama in the debates. He cannot hide from his failures, if romney grows a pair and brings all of it up and drills obama on it. The election will be a landslide. He needs to run commercials about solandra, fast and furious, keystone pipeline, lack of showing up for national security meetings, and especially about the embassy attack, I mean he knew in advance and he let it happen. If romney cannot prove obama a failure than he is weak himself.

Obviously conservatives will just never get it; they’ll lose this election and have no idea why.

good thing about this is, we'll see soon enough.

y'all will either be bragging... or crying about the repukes cheating.

I really like your posts.

You chose a fat drunk as your avatar and then, just to make sure no one missed the point, you told a couple of lies in your sig.

Yep - you're a credit to the putpots.

Yeah those volts put gm back on top! Lol

The volt is an exceptionally well made car. While it's not a best seller..it should do well in subsequent iterations.

That's what the world will be buying.

long as the taxpayers keep paying fot it....

the only iteration in this thread is coming out your ass

What is it with you conservative dudes and guy's asses?

Seriously..that's generally the furthest thing from my mind.

Y
Yeah those volts put gm back on top! Lol

The volt is an exceptionally well made car. While it's not a best seller..it should do well in subsequent iterations.

Yeah, I guess one hasn't burn't your house down yet?

One volt after a rigorous day of government testing..caught fire.

One.

And it's like you guys can't let that go.

Would have been something else if you folks cared this much when the Ford Pinto was unleashed on the American market. Or the Corvair..

They are actually closet ass thinkers, which is why they turned our Country to shit...:lol:

Romney can only defeat the "fictional" Obama that NaziCons have conjured up. Romney cannot beat the REAL Obama.

Bring on the debates...
Lol, no romney's worry is running against the fictional obama. The one that the liberal media has falsley made up to be a great president. If he runs against the real obama he wins hands down. Just the latest example, the embassy attack, four AMERICANS dead obama was informed something was gonna happen. Well he went to las vegas instead of doing his job, and what does the media report? Liberal talking points, that it wasn't
obama's fault but a movie that only a handful of people have seen. I didn't even know about it, till he brought it up. He is a disgrace!

I hear tell he's using his campaign funds to secretly build a time machine.

As for Ohio, I heard their economy isn't as bad as the national average. That means two things to me
A) they may not think Obama totally failed them
B) They can focus a bit more on social issues. (Ryan probably kills Romney here, imo)

For the GOP, it’s a collective fail:

In 1980 Ronald Reagan won the Republican nomination. He beat a future president, George H.W. Bush, two future Senate majority leaders, Howard Baker and Bob Dole, and two lesser-known congressmen. This year Mitt Romney won the GOP nomination. He beat a radio host, a disgraced former House speaker, a defeated Senate candidate, a former appointee of the Obama administration, a tongue-tied Texas governor, a prevaricating religious zealot who happens to serve in the House of Representatives, and a cranky libertarian doctor. Where did all the talent go?

Until the Republican Party can answer this question, it makes no sense to continue to carp about Mitt Romney and the startlingly incompetent presidential campaign he's running. His faults as a politician are manifest. He is robotic, unknowable (his own wife asserted at the national convention that "he made me laugh" and then failed to cite a single humorous moment), ideologically incoherent and severely out of touch with the average American. He is his party's nominee because, like the one-eyed man in the valley of the blind, he is just the best of the worst.

The Know-Nothing GOP Says "No" | RealClearPolitics

There really are a bunch of closet homa-sack-shuls on this board but, poor guys, the gays would never have them.

There really are a bunch of closet homa-sack-shuls on this board but, poor guys, the gays would never have them.

funny how the libs always champion themselves on equal rights, yet the first time they get frustrated out come the gay jokes and homosexual comparisons...

rock on with yo bad selves.

Obama, if he wins, will have to work with Congress and probably the Senate if he has any chance to get anything done in his second term. Hopefully Reid will be out and some good legislation won't be shelved like what's happening now.
Obama will veto most things if he doesn't move a little to the right, and will be exposed as the president who couldn't. Someday he even may have to take responsiblity for his lack of experience as the president.

Forum List

Back