Not looking good for the Mittster

And the lesson they'll take from this is that Mitt Romney wasn't enough of a true conservative, and thus they need to turn even harder to the right.

good thing about this is, we'll see soon enough.

y'all will either be bragging... or crying about the repukes cheating.

I said when Mitt pick Raging Ryan that he lost Florida. Ohio is slipping away. If only his campaign bus had a jet engine!

Mitt is a good man and I agree it isn't looking good for him.

The media has everything to do with his demise. Constantly, badgering everything that comes out of his campaign. I actually feel really sorry for him because he looks alot more trustworthy than the normal politician.

I really don't understand why the media isn't hammering away at Hussein Obama's contradictions and the fact that Barrack is ignoring everything that a president should be doing. Passing up very crucial important world meetings with foreign leaders to only appear on The View, Letterman and god knows who else.

Over 16 trillion in debt
8.2 unemployment rate
Foreign affairs is quickly getting out of control.

But, for some reason the focus is off Obama and onto Romney's wealth.

The media has everything to do with his demise. Constantly, badgering everything that comes out of his campaign. I actually feel really sorry for him because he looks alot more trustworthy than the normal politician.

I really don't understand why the media isn't hammering away at Hussein Obama's contradictions and the fact that Barrack is ignoring everything that a president should be doing. Passing up very crucial important world meetings with foreign leaders to only appear on The View, Letterman and god knows who else.

Over 16 trillion in debt
8.2 unemployment rate

I really think Mitt's campaign is in total disarray. There have been multiple misteps from the beginning...

He should have gotten a bounce from the convention. Eastwood left everyone feeling lost. Then his comment about the 47%...that was a huge mistake. I honestly think that Romney was a moderate. But just like McCain, he moved to the far right in order to gain the GOP nomination. In doing so, he loses the independent voter. It seems to be an ongoing script for the GOP Presidential nominee. If he loses we will hear, "He was not conservative enough..." PLEASE!

Over 16 trillion in debt
8.2 unemployment rate

You're kinda all over the place with this post..but bottom line..Mitt's biggest problem is Mitt. His reason for running is because he's a rich guy with nothing much to do with the rest of his life.

That and he wants to one up his old man.

All of this will come out to haunt obama in the debates. He cannot hide from his failures, if romney grows a pair and brings all of it up and drills obama on it. The election will be a landslide. He needs to run commercials about solandra, fast and furious, keystone pipeline, lack of showing up for national security meetings, and especially about the embassy attack, I mean he knew in advance and he let it happen. If romney cannot prove obama a failure than he is weak himself.

All of this will come out to haunt obama in the debates. He cannot hide from his failures, if romney grows a pair and brings all of it up and drills obama on it. The election will be a landslide. He needs to run commercials about solandra, fast and furious, keystone pipeline, lack of showing up for national security meetings, and especially about the embassy attack, I mean he knew in advance and he let it happen. If romney cannot prove obama a failure than he is weak himself.

And there's another thing killing the GOP. It goes to far. Instead of using a "light" touch to expose weakness..they go so far it looks shrill and hateful.

They had a big window of opportunity to exploit the slow recovery. But they blew it by using a bazooka..when what was needed was a hammer.

Romney can only defeat the "fictional" Obama that NaziCons have conjured up. Romney cannot beat the REAL Obama.

Bring on the debates...

Forum List

Back