Not looking good for obama and the democrats

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Since 2007 the democrats have controlled most of the government that's when the economy crashed. The recession was said to have ended....... Now the experts are expecting another recession. I know blame bush blame the party of no I know democrats are partisan stupid.

The U.S. economy is drifting toward recession, but when Federal Reserve policymakers meet next week, they will have few options.

Jobs creation slipped alarmingly in April and May. Wages, which were rising modestly through the recovery, have been virtually flat for three months. An already tough labor market is getting worse.

Worker productivity is down, indicating businesses have more employees than needed to meet demand, and layoffs will follow if sales don't pick up. Deteriorating conditions in Europe, and a weaker euro and Chinese yuan, indicate U.S. exporters and import-competing businesses face a tougher environment this summer.
As US Economy Flirts with Recession, Federal Reserve Has Few Options

71175_318363816322_8380807_n.jpg

Threads like this are funny as hell. Just make shit up and whip it out there. Wingnuts no longer even care about matching thread titles and OP links together. Funny...

Threads like this are funny as hell. Just make shit up and whip it out there. Wingnuts no longer even care about matching thread titles and OP links together. Funny...

Talk about making shit up? all anyone has to do is click on the link and they will see that you remain a liar.

Sorry, Lakota, but one can set their watch for the demise of America to when the radical Leftists Pelosi and Reid took over Congress.:

December 2007 Marks Record 52nd Consecutive Month Of Job Growth.
Publication: Business Wire
Date: Friday, January 4 2008

More Than 8.3 Million Jobs Created Since August 2003 In Longest Continuous Run Of Job Growth On Record

WASHINGTON -- Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new jobs figures - 18,000 jobs created in December. Since August 2003, more than 8.3 million jobs have been created, with more than 1.3 million jobs created throughout 2007. Our economy has now added jobs for 52 straight months - the longest period of uninterrupted job growth on record. The unemployment rate remains low at 5 percent.'

http://www.allbusiness.com/economy-economic-indi cators/economic-indicators/5848024-1.html

Then the commies took power. What a disaster.

Sorry, Lakota, but one can set their watch for the demise of America to when the radical Leftists Pelosi and Reid took over Congress.:

December 2007 Marks Record 52nd Consecutive Month Of Job Growth.
Publication: Business Wire
Date: Friday, January 4 2008

More Than 8.3 Million Jobs Created Since August 2003 In Longest Continuous Run Of Job Growth On Record

WASHINGTON -- Today, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new jobs figures - 18,000 jobs created in December. Since August 2003, more than 8.3 million jobs have been created, with more than 1.3 million jobs created throughout 2007. Our economy has now added jobs for 52 straight months - the longest period of uninterrupted job growth on record. The unemployment rate remains low at 5 percent.'

http://www.allbusiness.com/economy-economic-indi cators/economic-indicators/5848024-1.html

Then the commies took power. What a disaster.

I will be glad when the ride is over, I want to see the management because I want a refund.

Neither Hope and Changr nor Hype and Blame are viable economic recovery strategies.

The first year blame Bush was normal but 4 years later and still blaming Bush, that will backfire on obama and the democrats.
obnama not concerned with the economy went after healthcare. I actually think people had whether work than have free healthcare coverage.

Do you nutters even realize that you are the ones who keep suggesting that Bush is to blame? It is a talking point that you have internalized.

The GOP elite made a calculated decision to propagate the idea that Obama is constantly blaming Bush.....as a means of getting you assholes to think he is an ineffective leader. Nobody likes a guy who does nothing but blame others for shit.

You are tools. Obama has discussed the disaster that was the Bush administration only as a lesson in history............as he tries to infuse some pragmatism into our approach to the economy. Bush failed. There is a need to avoid the policies that he instituted. There are STILL enough nutters who want to continue those policies. Therefore, the President has to keep explaining the matter to you dummies.

The economy has grown. We have had over two years of private sector job growth. Things are better. There are congratulations to be given at this point............not blame. Idiots.

Do you nutters even realize that you are the ones who keep suggesting that Bush is to blame? It is a talking point that you have internalized.

The GOP elite made a calculated decision to propagate the idea that Obama is constantly blaming Bush.....as a means of getting you assholes to think he is an ineffective leader. Nobody likes a guy who does nothing but blame others for shit.

You are tools. Obama has discussed the disaster that was the Bush administration only as a lesson in history............as he tries to infuse some pragmatism into our approach to the economy. Bush failed. There is a need to avoid the policies that he instituted. There are STILL enough nutters who want to continue those policies. Therefore, the President has to keep explaining the matter to you dummies.

The economy has grown. We have had over two years of private sector job growth. Things are better. There are congratulations to be given at this point............not blame. Idiots.

Do you fucking nutters realize that 4 years into obama the days of blame bush no longer is an effective argument?

Last edited:
Nobody is making that argument but you ...........that is the point, dummy. The idea that Obama blames Bush is not reality.

Did I say obama has continued to blame bush? You're reading comprehension is very lacking. Just go to any thread in this forum and see how many posters here still blame bush.

The economy? It’s still Bush’s fault
The economy? It’s still Bush’s fault - The Washington Post
But what the fuck
Genesis Communications Network GCN News Economy Still Bad, Obama Blames Bush «

Nobody is making that argument but you ...........that is the point, dummy. The idea that Obama blames Bush is not reality.

Economy Stll Bad, Obama Blames Bush
Saturday, June 2, 2012

Economy Stll Bad, Obama Blames Bush

The cited nutter blog did not support the claim that Obama blames Bush. It didn't support the claim that Obama blames anyone. It is tripe.

You are just a tool.

I didn't make the claim that obama blamed bush until you brought it up.
You are such a dumb ass tool you need to be replaced.

Did I say obama has continued to blame bush? You're reading comprehension is very lacking. Just go to any thread in this forum and see how many posters here still blame bush.

But what the fuck

Oh? You don't think that Obama is constantly blaming George Bush for the slow recovery?

That is a pleasant surprise indeed. You must not have meant this when you typed it.

"The first year blame Bush was normal but 4 years later and still blaming Bush, that will backfire on obama"

Last edited:

But what the fuck

Oh? You don't think that Obama is constantly blaming George Bush for the slow recovery?

That is a pleasant surprise indeed. You must not have meant this when you typed it.

"The first year blame Bush was normal but 4 years later and still blaming Bush, that will backfire on obama"

Did I say obama was continuing to blame bush? Damn you're stupid.

Forum List

Back