Not learning from their mistakes

Yup there were NO liberals or Dems in any position of power. It was all Cons.

Right?

The overriding principal driving the Country have been Conservative going all the way back to Reagan and voodoo economics.

The middle class was gutted and wealth redistributed to the Rich who blew it on hookers and coke on Wall St.

Certainly, many Democrats were complicit but it was Conservative philosophy that brought America to the point of collapse.

The Tea Party is just the latest incarnation of the Radical right being tweaked and manipulated by Republicans and their Corporate leaders to unwittingly serve their agendas.

Now all you need to get in power in this country is a sound bite on FOX simple enough for an ignorant, low information electorate to grasp or fear who also overwhelmingly believe in the Rapture and Alien abduction.

Frogs in a barrel.

Tissue?

So Clever!
Do you still steal the other kids Milk money and pull the wings off flies?

The overriding principal driving the Country have been Conservative going all the way back to Reagan and voodoo economics.

The middle class was gutted and wealth redistributed to the Rich who blew it on hookers and coke on Wall St.

Certainly, many Democrats were complicit but it was Conservative philosophy that brought America to the point of collapse.

The Tea Party is just the latest incarnation of the Radical right being tweaked and manipulated by Republicans and their Corporate leaders to unwittingly serve their agendas.

Now all you need to get in power in this country is a sound bite on FOX simple enough for an ignorant, low information electorate to grasp or fear who also overwhelmingly believe in the Rapture and Alien abduction.

Frogs in a barrel.

Tissue?

So Clever!

I never stole anyone's milk money, but yes I used to pull the wings off flies. What's your point?

Stupid is as stupid does, right?

Conservatives nearly destroyed this country, yet the electorate put them back in power.

What if they are just plain stupid?

Then you can always move.

Another well crafted response I've never heard a Conservative use before.

Thanks for adding so much to the discourse.

What's next? Your Momma jokes? I do like those.

Stupid is as stupid does, right?

Conservatives nearly destroyed this country, yet the electorate put them back in power.

What if they are just plain stupid?

Then you can always move.

Another well crafted response I've never heard a Conservative use before.

Thanks for adding so much to the discourse.

What's next? Your Momma jokes? I do like those.

what's the problem? If you don't like it here... If you think Americans are stupid... leave.
and Mama jokes are not allowed here.

I love how Liberals never seem to learn from their own mistakes. Take this election for instance.

They spent a lot of time telling the American people they were to stupid to vote, to stupid to see the success of the Democrats, to stupid to understand what was at stake, just plain to stupid.

And as evidenced by the responses after they lost they are STILL calling the people to stupid. Keep it up till 2012 Liberals it worked so well in 2010 you should have a winner in 2012 with that tactic.

Hmmm, is this a troll thread? A whiny thread? A rant thread? If it is a seriously logical thread, you will have to show some examples and references. :eusa_angel:

So Clever!
Aww. Feeling bullied.:clap2:

Nahhh. Just love watching them prove the point.

Like they got a head full of Bud Light and think the funniest thing in the world is wafting their farts up each others noses.

You can always count on wingnuts to be obtuse and sharp as a feather duster.

You're the one repeating talking points, saying the republicans busted the economy. Were you one of those people who fainted at the obama rallies? I bet you were.

I love how Liberals never seem to learn from their own mistakes. Take this election for instance.

They spent a lot of time telling the American people they were to stupid to vote, to stupid to see the success of the Democrats, to stupid to understand what was at stake, just plain to stupid.

And as evidenced by the responses after they lost they are STILL calling the people to stupid. Keep it up till 2012 Liberals it worked so well in 2010 you should have a winner in 2012 with that tactic.

Wasn't it the GOP trying to convince Hispanics in Nevada to NOT vote?

Oh, yes, it was. The OP is confused. Another bad case of OldTimer's Disease.

Aww. Feeling bullied.:clap2:

Like they got a head full of Bud Light and think the funniest thing in the world is wafting their farts up each others noses.

You're the one repeating talking points, saying the republicans busted the economy. Were you one of those people who fainted at the obama rallies? I bet you were.

Yep, right after the shiver went up my leg.

I haven't brought up Obama once. It would seem ODS runs deep here.

Were you the one with the "Get a brain! morans" sign? I will not assume you were, but I wouldn't doubt the possibility.

Yep, right after the shiver went up my leg.

I haven't brought up Obama once. It would seem ODS runs deep here.

Were you the one with the "Get a brain! morans" sign? I will not assume you were, but I wouldn't doubt the possibility.

fine. then whose talking points are you regurgitating? and no, I'm not a tea partier.

Wasn't it the GOP trying to convince Hispanics in Nevada to NOT vote?

Oh, yes, it was. The OP is confused. Another bad case of OldTimer's Disease.
no, it was an independent conservative Hispanic group that was doing that

Hmmm, is this a troll thread? A whiny thread? A rant thread? If it is a seriously logical thread, you will have to show some examples and references. :eusa_angel:

Without even trying. On the first page of new posts. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...right-fuelled-by-ignorance-hate-and-fear.html

and

http://www.usmessageboard.com/scien...republicans-lying-or-they-just-dont-know.html

both easily found.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back