Not just the mountain west in the US on fire

CO2 causes Forest Fires

Hey! Crosstard! Your avatar-picture shows the late Brian Terry, after some neo-con zombie bit him. Get a better picture, you necrophiliac brain-eater.

You know, I wish Democrats wouldn't do the monster-mash, when it isn't even Haloween. This leads to stuff like Obamacare, which is copied, from Romneycare, and it's shit, with no energy policy, around it. This leads to stuff like Op F&F, which is like the Bush Administration's Project Gunrunner and Op Wide Receiver.

And then, like Clinton got a blow job and Congress impeached him, taking everybody off, Scharzenegger got a girl pregnant, but John Edwards did that and gave her money. And everybody got off, which is what will happen, with Issa's latest circle-jerk.

Neo-con zombie virus leads to zombies, who have to be burned or shot in the head. Accelerated emissions of CO2 lead to accelerated warming, which leads to forest fires, you living-dead dumbshit.

You have issues far beyond your repressed homosexuality

CrosstardPunk, you are some old Waldo, with your anus on fire, but I just out you wingpunks. I don't subscribe. Since I don't lie, my pants aren't on fire. So I have nothing, to repress.

Since you are a homosexual sociopath, who hangs with other Log Cabin Club types, YOU have homosexual issues, including your ass-crack being on fire, like it's Waldo Canyon.

You have a lot of queer rants, all 'so-what-about-fires,' 'AGW-is-a-fraud,' or a religion, or whatever, but the greenhouse effect is real, climate change is ongoing, and the warming aspect of climate change is making sure forest and brush fires burn human habitat.

YOU hang with other homosexual sociopaths. I out you neo-con bitches. See the difference? No repression or suppression here, oppressive asshole.

OK then............now we got a new mantra from the whacked out k00ks. Forest fires are due to global warming.Indeed..........we're all real sure that before 1850, there were no such things as forest fires!!!:D:D:D

Please go post that up on FACEBOOK s0n:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

One of the major predictions concerning global warming was that the Southwest would get hotter and dry out. That is what is happening, and, yes, that does result in more and more intense fires.

Arctic News: Fires are raging again across Russia

Back in April, thousands of hectares were burning when NASA captured above image of fires in a rural area north of Omsk, a city in south central Russia near the Kazakhstan border, according to the NASA report accompanying the image.

In May 6, 2012, the Voice of Russia reported some 11000 hectares (about 42.4 square miles) of forests in Siberia to be on fire.

Lena River, Siberia - Wikipedia
Earlier this month, eight Russian paratroopers died fighting a massive forest fire in southern Siberia, reports UPI.

Russia has now declared a state of emergency in several eastern regions, due to hundreds of wildfires, reports NASA

I wish the extra we have in this area could go THERE.

Peach, about 40 years ago a rather conservative cousin of mine and I were discussing the evidence then for global warming. He stated that we should start building a series of canals from the Upper northern tier states that tended to have major floods in the spring, down to the southwest and Texas. We discussed how major the cost would be, and he stated that the cost to agriculture of the area would be far greater if we failed to provide water.

Right now, his proposal looks very much spot on. Of course, at that time, a conservative suggesting that we use science to develop a proactive policy did not get one catagorized as a RINO.

I wonder if, with all the upcoming defense cuts a way may not be seen, to re-up the Army Corps of Engineers?

If not, US infrastructure troubles may accelerate, out of control.

Trakar sure seems to get the RINO treatment, by all the neo-con RICO-evaders, posting at USMB.

Forum List

Back