Not just the mountain west in the US on fire

"Climate change" also causes all those post Katrina Cat 5 hurricanes that, er, um, yeah whatever happened to all of the Cat 5 hurricanes that were caused by AGW?

Siberia my BIG brown ass...

smokey.jpg

NOW it's a CrosstardPunk and sucksassandballs and pussyshithead thread.

Don't mind me, retards, I'm just here to grab O.R.'s links and diss his bitches, so I get subscribed.

Frankie Boy, people are losing their homes from the effects of global warming as we post, and all you post is nonsense.

CO2 causes Forest Fires

Zombie.gif

Hey! Crosstard! Your avatar-picture shows the late Brian Terry, after some neo-con zombie bit him. Get a better picture, you necrophiliac brain-eater.

You know, I wish Democrats wouldn't do the monster-mash, when it isn't even Haloween. This leads to stuff like Obamacare, which is copied, from Romneycare, and it's shit, with no energy policy, around it. This leads to stuff like Op F&F, which is like the Bush Administration's Project Gunrunner and Op Wide Receiver.

And then, like Clinton got a blow job and Congress impeached him, taking everybody off, Scharzenegger got a girl pregnant, but John Edwards did that and gave her money. And everybody got off, which is what will happen, with Issa's latest circle-jerk.

Neo-con zombie virus leads to zombies, who have to be burned or shot in the head. Accelerated emissions of CO2 lead to accelerated warming, which leads to forest fires, you living-dead dumbshit.

NOW it's a CrosstardPunk and sucksassandballs and pussyshithead thread.

Don't mind me, retards, I'm just here to grab O.R.'s links and diss his bitches, so I get subscribed.

s0n........Im laughing.

You're retired, huh? What country is it that they let post-adolescent people "retire"? Doesn that mean, retire from the real world s0n?

Know what we're thinking? You're the biggest phoney on the whole USMESSAGEBOARD..........quoting Johnny Knoxville in your sig and the "diss his bitches" ghetto talk....but "Im retired".:D:D:D C'mon asshole.................spill the beans. Perhaps Rolling Thunder was born this past Monday but the rest of us..............were not.

Or perhaps the retirement is from...................THIS..................

8707582-san-francisco--august-24-homeless-man-sleeps-on-ground-resting-against-a-trash-can-next-to-cable-car-1.jpg

I crack myself up:lmao::lmao::lmao:................and I getting warm s0n???

Last edited:
OK then............now we got a new mantra from the whacked out k00ks. Forest fires are due to global warming.Indeed..........we're all real sure that before 1850, there were no such things as forest fires!!!:D:D:D

Please go post that up on FACEBOOK s0n:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Frankie Boy, people are losing their homes from the effects of global warming as we post, and all you post is nonsense.

Forest fires set by lightening or some Cultist are not global warming.

You think Global Warming causes forest fires you have serious issues

CO2 causes Forest Fires

Zombie.gif

Hey! Crosstard! Your avatar-picture shows the late Brian Terry, after some neo-con zombie bit him. Get a better picture, you necrophiliac brain-eater.

You know, I wish Democrats wouldn't do the monster-mash, when it isn't even Haloween. This leads to stuff like Obamacare, which is copied, from Romneycare, and it's shit, with no energy policy, around it. This leads to stuff like Op F&F, which is like the Bush Administration's Project Gunrunner and Op Wide Receiver.

And then, like Clinton got a blow job and Congress impeached him, taking everybody off, Scharzenegger got a girl pregnant, but John Edwards did that and gave her money. And everybody got off, which is what will happen, with Issa's latest circle-jerk.

Neo-con zombie virus leads to zombies, who have to be burned or shot in the head. Accelerated emissions of CO2 lead to accelerated warming, which leads to forest fires, you living-dead dumbshit.

You have issues far beyond your repressed homosexuality

Forum List

Back