‘Not humane’: PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog

Pit Bulls are not even in the top ten of most popular breeds

View attachment 300180

Yet, they are six times as likely to kill as the next most dangerous dog

You're wrong.

Any pitbull can be trained and socialized the fact that they aren't because people are idiots in no way means the breed is inherently dangerous
You are working on the fringes and ignoring the overwhelming number of pit bulls that kill. Not only people but other pets

Labs are the most popular breed and are the same size as pit bulls
Yet, their owners do not have the difficulty training their dogs not to kill that pit bull owners have.

No I just don't blame the breed like you do.

You are ignoring the fact that behind every bad dog is an even worse human being
Blame anyone who chooses to breed them or own them

Problem with Pit Bulls is not just their tendency to attack, but that they attack to kill

A Golden Retriever may bite you but will go for an arm or leg and quickly release.

Pits go for the throat or face and will not release

No kidding! They sound like they're being run through a wood chipper for christ sake. Can't I use the damned bathroom!?

Thank God we picked up Betsy Ross and Christopher Gadsden as brother and sister.
There was absolutely no separation anxiety whatsoever.
Of course if you try and separate em now they pitch an ungodly fit!!!

I was pretty lucky with Wyatt - he didn't have a lot of litter separation anxiety, I was surprised! But he sure pitches a fit if he thinks he's being left out of something - he's not a big fan of being crated because he might be left out of the action. But he's learned :)

The only time they get crated is if we have to leave em alone.
It's been our experience that once they hit two it's no longer necessary and they get free run of the house while we're gone.

Do they sleep in your bed?

Wyatt's crated when we aren't home, he's 7 months and pretty good when we are there. I also crate them if I'm working them one at a time, plus - I have baby gates so one of my dogs actually has her own room (she does not get along with the other female). They do sleep in my bed if they want but for some reason Wyatt likes to sleep beside it.

LOL at the baby gates!!
Bubba has learned how to open the one at the base of the stairs and he runs around with wild abandon up there.
First time I heard it I thought it was thundering but it turned out to be the thundering of four dog feet going nutz!!

Ours both sleep in our bed and it can be quite challenging to find room for the four of us with a 140 lbs of dog in the bed. And of course they both want to sleep sideways.

Is Bubba vain? Wyatt is fascinated by his image in the mirror!

82813761_10218396817564457_893878089816211456_n-2.jpg

Thank God we picked up Betsy Ross and Christopher Gadsden as brother and sister.
There was absolutely no separation anxiety whatsoever.
Of course if you try and separate em now they pitch an ungodly fit!!!

I was pretty lucky with Wyatt - he didn't have a lot of litter separation anxiety, I was surprised! But he sure pitches a fit if he thinks he's being left out of something - he's not a big fan of being crated because he might be left out of the action. But he's learned :)

It's been our experience that once they hit two it's no longer necessary and they get free run of the house while we're gone.

Wyatt's crated when we aren't home, he's 7 months and pretty good when we are there. I also crate them if I'm working them one at a time, plus - I have baby gates so one of my dogs actually has her own room (she does not get along with the other female). They do sleep in my bed if they want but for some reason Wyatt likes to sleep beside it.

LOL at the baby gates!!
Bubba has learned how to open the one at the base of the stairs and he runs around with wild abandon up there.
First time I heard it I thought it was thundering but it turned out to be the thundering of four dog feet going nutz!!

Ours both sleep in our bed and it can be quite challenging to find room for the four of us with a 140 lbs of dog in the bed. And of course they both want to sleep sideways.

View attachment 300325

Not at all. He's always recognized himself in the mirror right of the bat.

LOL at the baby gates!!

View attachment 300325

Not at all. He's always recognized himself in the mirror right of the bat.

Wyatt was funny as a young pup - he tried to interact with his mirror bro - now he settles down and watches him! :)

You can suck it bone smoker.
I surely dont need you to tell me how to raise my dogs.
In fact they most likely live better than you do and with better healthcare.

If this thread has made you reconsider your lifetime of abusing pets, your dopey excuses and tantrum will have been worth it.

Don't beat the crap out of your fucking dog.

If my new dogs were to bite my Wife they'll get the same ass kicking.

You're a dog beater.

Hardly....
The last time I had to smack a dog was 15 years ago.
You beat your wife more frequently.

Nope. You are behaving like most animal abusers behave. You deny, make excuses, equivocate and deflect. You’re a fucking man who beats the crap out of his fucking dog. Own it.

It's a bit derivative of the Piranha Brothers sketch methinks...

Forum List

Back