xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
09000d5d81ca521b_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d81ca521c_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d81ca629b_gallery_600.jpg

Most throw back's are ugly..

I would give my left nut if they would go back to those uniforms as their everyday uniforms.

Well...on second thought, I'll keep my gonads. But I will give some nail clippings for that to come true.

I would give my left nut if they would go back to those uniforms as their everyday uniforms.

Well...on second thought, I'll keep my gonads. But I will give some nail clippings for that to come true.
the only uniforms they have had in the past few years that i liked more were the silver ones they only used once or twice and you cant even get them in the pro shop anymore

the only uniforms they have had in the past few years that i liked more were the silver ones they only used once or twice and you cant even get them in the pro shop anymore

I didn't like the silver ones because they weren't different enough.

In fact, I don't like any uniform that is non-traditional with the large block numbers. I don't like most of the weird fonts that are being used today.

And the repulsive shit that is warn in college...I'm sharpening a spoon as we speak in anticipation of those uglies showing up in the pros...that's when I will dig my eyeballs out.

I like the old Buc's logo. They were in their throwbacks yesterday... too eye-bleedingly peachy for my tastes. But that old school logo is tight, almost as good as the Pat's old school one.

eta: Bronco's old one is better than their current one, too.

DEN_454-HELMET.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back