Not Good: Newt Gingrich Sounds Off On Obama Eligibility

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This ought to get the Obama Administration nervous. Newt is right on the money with this serious issue that just wont go away. Obama needs to put this to rest. The American people deserve a answer to the ligitimacy of this presidents qualifications to Article 2 Section 1. When the former house speaker brings this up it is a serious matter.

Gingrich sounds off on Obama eligibility

Former House Speaker and potential GOP presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich used an appearance on Spanish-language television to sound off on questions surrounding President Obama's birthplace and religious faith, declaring the president has an "obligation" to figure out why so many Americans doubt his life story.

"If I were the president, that would really concern me, not because of Fox News or talk radio or Rush Limbaugh, but what is there that he's doing that would let that many people be confused?" Gingrich said on Univision's "Al Punto," according to a report from The Hill.

Newt is crazier than the witch or the Nazi lover.
Not surprised he has a lot of uneducated followers here.
He's been reduced to cartoon troll status.

Gotta love Newt....

Once again demonstrating why nobody would vote for him in an elected office

At this point Obama's birth is a distraction and irrelevant, like worrying about the building code in effect at Nagasaki in August 1945.

Newt is battling Carl Paladino for Crazy Time

Carl Paladino and Barack Obama have the same views on gay marriage.

Exactly what it is it that Carl Paladino is crazy about?

Carl lost me, between worrying about where Andy Cuomo put his little dicky and now his views on gays, Carl and his fleeting sanity need to bump into each other, the sooner the better

Carl lost me, between worrying about where Andy Cuomo put his little dicky and now his views on gays, Carl and his fleeting sanity need to bump into each other, the sooner the better

I bet you were not down for the struggle for Carl before that.

I bet you were not down for the struggle for Carl before that.

You'd lose.

At this point Obama's birth is a distraction and irrelevant, like worrying about the building code in effect at Nagasaki in August 1945.

I'm not seeing where anything Newt said could or should be considered crazy. He's simply saying that Obama should look into why he has a credibility problem with so many people.
"As for Gingrich's opinion, the former speaker insisted that Obama was "absolutely" born in the United States and is a Christian, but Gingrich also insisted the president needs to consider what he's doing that may lead people to suspect him Muslim.

"I think some of this stuff is just a sign of how much fear and anxiety has built up," Gingrich said, "but I think the president has an obligation to slow down and say, if you're president of all the people, what is it the White House is doing that so frightens a third of the Republican Party that they don't even believe something as simple and as obvious as his self-professed religious belief."

It would seem that some are trying to attribute a meaning that wasn't there.

Former House Speaker and potential GOP presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich used an appearance on Spanish-language television to sound off on questions surrounding President Obama's birthplace and religious faith, declaring the president has an "obligation" to figure out why so many Americans doubt his life story.
:cuckoo:

:rofl: McCarthyism at its finest. "I'm not saying it's true but some people believe it is...Obama needs to explain this in a way that will make crazy people become sane"

:rofl:

Newt has an obligation to figure out why so many Americans doubt his fidelity to his current wife. Explain yourself Newt!

He’s tackling the Obama birth/eligibility issue via a new route, rather than claim he was born elsewhere or is ineligible or is a murtad fitri, he’s pressuring Obama to talk because “so many misunderstand”.

That approach is good and hopefully force some statements out of him.

I'm not seeing where anything Newt said could or should be considered crazy. He's simply saying that Obama should look into why he has a credibility problem with so many people.
"As for Gingrich's opinion, the former speaker insisted that Obama was "absolutely" born in the United States and is a Christian, but Gingrich also insisted the president needs to consider what he's doing that may lead people to suspect him Muslim.

"I think some of this stuff is just a sign of how much fear and anxiety has built up," Gingrich said, "but I think the president has an obligation to slow down and say, if you're president of all the people, what is it the White House is doing that so frightens a third of the Republican Party that they don't even believe something as simple and as obvious as his self-professed religious belief."

He has.

Fox News.

He has.

Fox News.

Would you be kind enough to provide that link please? And let's pass on the Kenyan world view links as it was quite clear during that National Review interview that he was not claiming Obama to be born in Kenya.

He has.

Fox News.

Would you be kind enough to provide that link please? And let's pass on the Kenyan world view links as it was quite clear during that National Review interview that he was not claiming Obama to be born in Kenya.

I don't know...a third of Republicans believe he was born in Kenya

Where do they get their news?

Forum List

Back