Not Good: Five Democrat Hawaiian Lawmakers want Release Of Obama's Birth Information

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
To tell you the truth.....this folks, is really not good for Obama. I mean now you have democratic lawmakers from his own state turn against him and want to have his records released. This story is from the associated press and is not a conspiracy theory. The White House has to be wondering what the hell is going on with this move. I think this is a good move by the democrats.

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:
It's interesting that the main-stream media still ignores the story. If it was a republican....you know. It's possible that Obama is purposely keeping the story alive and the Hawaii democrats are tired of it but it's clear that something is rotten.

Birthers are going to pay $100 to see something they can get for free on the internet?

What a bunch of suckers

Birthers are going to pay $100 to see something they can get for free on the internet?

What a bunch of suckers

the long form?

Here you go boys......$100 a copy

28.jpg

What a bunch of suckers

the long form?

28.jpg

Ever hear of a fake ? Ever hear of a conspiracy ?

Not saying there's one here.

But, there is definitely a helluva lot of putrescence here.

During this lengthy controversy, after being inundated with the info from both sides of the issue (note: I said info ..... not facts), I was more or less certain that a scam of this proportion couldn't possibly be perpetrated on the American people.........but now......I'm begining to give some credence to the stench.

And, it's not coming from the right.

After all, Obamadinejad is already a semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, a stone-cold MARXIST desperately trying to stealth it......until the second term, when the Grand Phoney will come out "balls to the wall" trying to complete his perfidious and disastrous agenda.

Last edited:
the long form?

28.jpg

Ever hear of a fake ? Ever hear of a conspiracy ?

Not saying there's one here.

But, there is definitely a helluva lot of putrescence here.

During this lengthy controversy, after being inundated with the info from both sides of the issue (note: I said info ..... not facts), I was more or less certain that a scam of this proportion couldn't possibly be perpetrated on the American people.........but now......I'm begining to give some credence to the stench.

And, it's not coming from the right.

After all, Obamadinejad is already a semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, a stone-cold MARXIST desperately trying to stealth it......until the second term, when the Grand Phoney will come out "balls to the wall" trying to complete his perfidious and disastrous agenda.

If the great State of hawaii certifies this as his birth certificate, it is not fake. It is an official document.

If birthers want to pay $100 for ...good for you. You will declare fake regardless of what the State sends you so the State might as well make money off you suckers

Forum List

Back