Not Good: A&E Violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act Letting Phil Robertson Go

Pogo operates under the delusion that GLAAD and the anti-Christian loons represent the majority of Duck Dynasty viewers, and A&E audience.

Pogo's been on my ignore list for a while, and I haven't missed a thing.

You're right about that, because Pogo hasn't said squat about GLAAD. Fabrication and three bucks will get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks. :coffee:

I didn't say you had mentioned GLAAD. Like I said, you operate under the delusion that kicking the Robertsons off the air would be a wise fiscal move.

But then, you're an idiot, as you prove every single time you post.

A&E has never once mentioned anything about a so-called morality clause, nor have they fired Robertson.

Not to the public they haven't. Why would they? It's only relevant to them and their client. Nobody else needs to know. And it wouldn't serve the Illusion, which is always what TV is selling. We're expected to believe we're watching real people and not the product of a director with a film crew.

Neither A&E nor any other TV network notifies the public of its contractual clauses.
But check me on that -- tape the show and freeze-frame the credit roll. Maybe it's in there.

(/sarc)

Lol, good greif, still lying your ass off about that fantasy morality clause?

roflmao, you stupid liar.

A&E has never once mentioned anything about a so-called morality clause, nor have they fired Robertson.

Not to the public they haven't. Why would they? It's only relevant to them and their client. Nobody else needs to know. And it wouldn't serve the Illusion, which is always what TV is selling. We're expected to believe we're watching real people and not the product of a director with a film crew.

Neither A&E nor any other TV network notifies the public of its contractual clauses.
But check me on that -- tape the show and freeze-frame the credit roll. Maybe it's in there.

(/sarc)

Weird and kinda sad, innit.

Pogo operates under the delusion that GLAAD and the anti-Christian loons represent the majority of Duck Dynasty viewers, and A&E audience.

You're right about that, because Pogo hasn't said squat about GLAAD. Fabrication and three bucks will get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks. :coffee:

No, you just seem to think....let me rephrase that, you seem to want to believe that GLAAD's little temper tantrum, threat against A+E and their view of the controversy is more legit than deserved and you ignore freedom of religion for Christians.

Hell, I'd bet you are a ember of GLAAD, lol.

(/sarc)

Yes, very sad from one perspective.

Glad he represents the opposition in another.

I didn't say you had mentioned GLAAD.

It's directly above your post. It ain't going away.

Whether it's a "wise" fiscal move isn't my decision to make (or yours). That belongs to A&E as the public face and the owner of the show name and illusion.

All I do is explain how they do it. Apparently over the heads of the terminally dense.

Last edited:

(/sarc)

And this "lie" is ...................... where?

(/sarc)

And this "lie" is ...................... where?

http://api.ning.com/files/HMKq9A*w9...MuYp5o9OZG32hnHaiyWQ67OgTB/jillgreenburg0.jpg

(/sarc)

What's really said is that people are still arguing about A&E's contract when Robertson doesn't have a contract with A&E

'Duck Dynasty' exclusive news: Phil Robertson's contract is not with A&E - Oklahoma City TV | Examiner.com

Phil has a contract with gurney productions then once the show is filmed it is sold to the network A&E who then sells advertisement spots on the show depending on its ratings!! So A&E actually has no contract with the cast only the production company!

No, you just seem to think....let me rephrase that, you seem to want to believe that GLAAD's little temper tantrum, threat against A+E and their view of the controversy is more legit than deserved and you ignore freedom of religion for Christians.

Hell, I'd bet you are a ember of GLAAD, lol.

I've made no judgement about GLAAD or what's "legit". I don't even know what they said, nor do I care. Nor have I opined on Christians.

But again, liar ................................... post where I said any of this.

What's really said is that people are still arguing about A&E's contract when Robertson doesn't have a contract with A&E

'Duck Dynasty' exclusive news: Phil Robertson's contract is not with A&E - Oklahoma City TV | Examiner.com

Phil has a contract with gurney productions then once the show is filmed it is sold to the network A&E who then sells advertisement spots on the show depending on its ratings!! So A&E actually has no contract with the cast only the production company!

--- and A&E has a contract with Gurney. That's a normal way to do business. A&E is an office; they come up with an idea, however stupid, and hire a production company to do the ground work. Nothing unusual.

No wonder you fail so pitifully at debate. You can't even follow your own conversations.

No wonder you fail so pitifully at debate. You can't even follow your own conversations.

I wouldn't exactly call them 'conversations'. More like pontifications mixed with pure grade fertilizer lies.

Trust me, he is a lot better on ignore.

roflmao

(/sarc)

Fantasy? I've posted at least one link to a major news source confirming that there was a morality clause written to his contract. Do you have something that disproves the claim, or are you just saying whatever pops into your head?

(/sarc)

Fantasy? I've posted at least one link to a major news source confirming that there was a morality clause written to his contract. Do you have something that disproves the claim, or are you just saying whatever pops into your head?

I'd say the latter walks like a duck.
Duck_Emoticon_by_ceethree.gif

Forum List

Back