Not going to happen

63594749.jpg

Still can't let it go, huh? So sad... A grown man clinging to a failed dream...

It is looking increasingly likely that Brexit will never happen

“They say they don’t even know the right questions to ask when they finally begin bargaining with Europe,”

Why does the UK have to bargain with Europe? The English Channel separates England from Europe. The English still use the Pound and not the Euro. Two different peoples.

Try about fifty+ different peoples!!

Greg

I change 'peoples' to 'mind sets'.

“They say they don’t even know the right questions to ask when they finally begin bargaining with Europe,”

Why does the UK have to bargain with Europe? The English Channel separates England from Europe. The English still use the Pound and not the Euro. Two different peoples.

Well, to answer your question, the UK wants to bargain with the EU to maintain free access to the EU market of 450 or so million people. As you imply, it may only be the English (and Welsh) that will need to bargain as the Scots will probably hightail it and the Northern Irish will merge with the Republic. Or, are you a dummy and are confusing England with the UK?

Well, to answer your question, the UK wants to bargain with the EU to maintain free access to the EU market of 450 or so million people. As you imply, it may only be the English (and Welsh) that will need to bargain as the Scots will probably hightail it and the Northern Irish will merge with the Republic. Or, are you a dummy and are confusing England with the UK?

I am a dummy and the only stupid question is the one not asked. I have never swam in the Atlantic Ocean but have swam in the Pacific Ocean. Folks on this side of the little pond see waterways as dividing lines.

The UK (formally the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Great Britain consists of England, Wales and Scotland. There is a waterway between Northern Ireland and Great Britain. At the moment, it is not a dividing line with respect to the UK. Hope this helps.

The UK (formally the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) consists of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Great Britain consists of England, Wales and Scotland. There is a waterway between Northern Ireland and Great Britain. At the moment, it is not a dividing line with respect to the UK. Hope this helps.

There is a waterway between Northern Ireland and Great Britain.

One day; we live in hope of a unified Ireland....peacefully OF COURSE!!!

Greg

The longer they delay the quicker UKIP grabs more seats.

The people want to leave and May should trigger it now and get it over with.

Yes, the sooner Article 50 is triggered, the sooner Scotland can make its own deal with the EU and NI can merge with the Republic.

...and here I thought the UK was a democracy.

The UK is not a democracy. What made you think that?
Then why allow the people to vote?

Citizens are allowed to vote in representative republics and constitutional monarchies.
The referendum was direct democracy.
The referendum was not actually binding on the government.
I think that they would be foolish to ignore the result and I do not think that they will.

What will happen is that, as the negotiations progress , the stupidity of the vote will emerge and they will come back to the people again for confirmation.

The whole basis of the brexit case has now collapsed and been seen to be a pack of lies. It cant go through on this basis.

Forum List

Back