Not Funny

lolita715 said:
so no one finds this video disturbing??

No. Why? Because just as Michael Moore's "some call the you the elite I call you my base" clip, you have completely stripped this of all conrext. It was joking.

Why did you, or the person who made the clip, leave out the pictures of people cheering, or happy that Saddam was gone?

It's not because there are not any. If you need some I would be happy to provide you with some.

lolita715 said:
I didnt think it would make anyone change their mind, but I thought people should see it. To think that Bush can laugh about the war, tell that to all the families of dead soldiers

I know soldiers, personally, who right this very minute are telling jokes in their HMMWV while patrolling as guards for an Operations Base. I bet some of them are laughing at said jokes.

I could email them, ask em, and get back to you.

nakedemperor said:
Sowwy shattered. I love that banana. But if it bugs you, I'll just do a montage of the new emoticons! :chillpill :chillpill :blah2: :blah2: :bangheads :bangheads

You forgot the best one :lalala: :lalala:

-=d=- said:
I know soldiers, personally, who right this very minute are telling jokes in their HMMWV while patrolling as guards for an Operations Base. I bet some of them are laughing at said jokes.

no thanks, I dont think you need to do that

-=d=- said:

Of course you don't need to do that. It wouldn't be some carefully edited piece of propaganda that appeals to the small minded.

The part of the video with Bush speaking was from that journalists dinner where the President traditionally pokes fun at himself and his administration. He did nothing worse than what Jay Leno or David Letterman do five nights a week.

By the way, everybody take a good look at what's going on with the Oil for Food scam. Then tell me what's shocking.

lolita715 said:
so no one finds this video disturbing??

Obviously not. It seems a 3 second propaganda video isn't as effective as a lifetime of experience and hours of direct investigation. ;)

Forum List

Back