Shattered, lets giver her some :firing: :poke:
oh no someone does not agree with you!!! You better get nasty

-=d=- said:
See that 'poke' smilie? That means 'jab!' as in 'giving you a hard time'

Thin Skin. Buy some :)
did you watch the video???

lolita715 said:
did you watch the video???

Change the subject much? I was replying to help you understand how the forum works - not in relation to the video; which I have not viewed. See, I'm the "Kind" Staff member here at USMB...the "nice" one. :p:

-=d=- said:
Change the subject much? I was replying to help you understand how the forum works - not in relation to the video; which I have not viewed. See, I'm the "Kind" Staff member here at USMB...the "nice" one. :p:
l know what you were doing, I was simply asking you if you saw the video

I just had to get this in there..That damn banana drives me batty...

:banana2:

Sowwy shattered. I love that banana. But if it bugs you, I'll just do a montage of the new emoticons! :chillpill :chillpill :blah2: :blah2: :bangheads :bangheads

nakedemperor said:
Sowwy shattered. I love that banana. But if it bugs you, I'll just do a montage of the new emoticons! :chillpill :chillpill :blah2: :blah2: :bangheads :bangheads

:D:D:D I LIKE those emoticons.. I'm the one that found them, and brought them (and lalala, too.) :)

(Guess that backfired, didn't it?)

lolita715 said:
so no one finds this video disturbing??

Nah, but I personally find your complete and utter naivety disturbing. :)

Oh, and the banana is more disturbing as well...

-=d=- said:
Seems not. Your alarmist post didn't work. :)
I didnt think it would make anyone change their mind, but I thought people should see it. To think that Bush can laugh about the war, tell that to all the families of dead soldiers

Forum List

Back