Not everyone wants all electric automobiles

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to herd all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.
All ready there electric vehicles in the 30 k range. So there goes that argument.

When you make $15 per hour (the soon to be Federal minimum and maximum after-tax wage because EQUITY!), a $30K car is unafforable. You also didn't factor in the cost of electricity. Without fossil fuels, electricity prices are going to skyrocket and we will see brown and black outs due to the instability of "renewable" and the poor quality of the grid. A car you can't recharge doesn't go anywhere, bub.
Ya and what is the average cost of a new gas powered car today? Lol. Next brown outs? Lol Just pulling that one from air. Show me some science on that there buddy. By the way that battery in the electric car is a great storage place for solar panel energy can even be tapped back into house if needed.

You're not too bright, are you champ?

Learn something about Economics, Supply and Demand, and Physics (SCIENCE!) and get back to us.
Bla,bla,bla thats all ya got hillarious. Get fucking bent ,trash.

You're a sad little person, and thankfully, easily put on ignore. Adios, swampy.
Good I could care less what you have to say. Nothing but insults no actual info or argument. Just bull shit. What a peice of trash.

Then why don't you do that, care less, and shut the hell up about it nit-wit ... :yapyapyapf:

Bite me bitch!

You said it best ... "Nothing but insults, no actual info or argument. Just bullshit. What a piece [sp] of trash." ... :yapyapyapf:

Lol ! I made my argument earlier. Again what is average cost of a new car today? Tesla gas electric cars in the 30 k range when average cost of gas powered new car today is in the 40 k . So affordability argument is horse shit. Argue against it it bitch. I can give links that support my argument you can not. Get bent leice of trash
Wrong
How Much Does a Tesla Cost? All Tesla Models & Prices in 2021 (solarreviews.com)

Gee right from tesla.com

The argument was affordability not weather your dumb fucking ass wants it, you are biased against it because you like ducking the petro dick that's fine but let's look at the new argument. What is that your more expensive vehicle will do that the thirty thousand dollar tesla will not .

I am not biased against the Tesla ... It just cannot do anything I need a vehicle to do you fucking nit-wit ... :thup:
Except ... When I am just going to the grocery store, but I am not going to spend 30k on another vehicle just to go to the grocery store.

Tell me what will not do ass wipe. List some things.

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to herd all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.
All ready there electric vehicles in the 30 k range. So there goes that argument.

When you make $15 per hour (the soon to be Federal minimum and maximum after-tax wage because EQUITY!), a $30K car is unafforable. You also didn't factor in the cost of electricity. Without fossil fuels, electricity prices are going to skyrocket and we will see brown and black outs due to the instability of "renewable" and the poor quality of the grid. A car you can't recharge doesn't go anywhere, bub.
Ya and what is the average cost of a new gas powered car today? Lol. Next brown outs? Lol Just pulling that one from air. Show me some science on that there buddy. By the way that battery in the electric car is a great storage place for solar panel energy can even be tapped back into house if needed.

Learn something about Economics, Supply and Demand, and Physics (SCIENCE!) and get back to us.

You're a sad little person, and thankfully, easily put on ignore. Adios, swampy.
Good I could care less what you have to say. Nothing but insults no actual info or argument. Just bull shit. What a peice of trash.

Then why don't you do that, care less, and shut the hell up about it nit-wit ... :yapyapyapf:

Bite me bitch!

You said it best ... "Nothing but insults, no actual info or argument. Just bullshit. What a piece [sp] of trash." ... :yapyapyapf:

Lol ! I made my argument earlier. Again what is average cost of a new car today? Tesla gas electric cars in the 30 k range when average cost of gas powered new car today is in the 40 k . So affordability argument is horse shit. Argue against it it bitch. I can give links that support my argument you can not. Get bent leice of trash
Wrong
How Much Does a Tesla Cost? All Tesla Models & Prices in 2021 (solarreviews.com)

Gee right from tesla.com
One base model.......dumbass from 2yr old link......oooops

It couldn't drive half the places I go without needing a crane or bulldozer to come dig it out.
It would be sitting high-center on the undercarriage doing nothing but spinning its wheels.

It cannot haul my RV, and won't pull my boat or the 18' trailer with four wheelers on it.
It would never make it to the duck blind, and would serve me better as an anchor for a floating boat dock.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
One base model.......dumbass
Aw ain't that special. Proved wrong and all ya got is that. Mean while Tesla is just getting started and will become less expensive and more available.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
Aw ain't that special. Proved wrong and all ya got is that. Mean while Tesla is just getting started and will become less expensive and more available.
Says the guy who posts out of date info.....gee ya sound like a real expert....

When your new electric vehicle is traveling on long interstate highways and the fuel is very nearly gone
good luck plugging in in some little out of the way wide spot in the road.
But you can carry a generator that runs on----fossil fuel and run that non-EPA certified pollution device for eight hours instead of driving a late model clean burning internal combustion vehicle. LOL

It couldn't drive half the places I go without needing a crane or bulldozer to come dig it out.
It would be sitting high-center on the undercarriage doing nothing but spinning its wheels.

It cannot haul my RV, and won't pull my boat or the 18' trailer with four wheelers on it.
It would never make it to the duck blind, and would serve me better as an anchor for a floating boat dock.

So you want to compare it with a truck huh. You know Tesla makes trucks right? Your hillarious. Well let's see what is the most important thing in pulling a trailer? Torque right. Bost ramps are concrete by the way. So it will not just spin you dumb fucking retard. What is the Torque rating on your truck there dumb fuck?

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
Still in the 30's and will do 140 mph.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
High thirties for base model with less range.........38 grand........you can buy multiple high mileage SUVs and sedans with much greater range for less

So you want to compare it with a truck huh. You know Tesla makes trucks right? Your hillarious. Well let's see what is the most important thing in pulling a trailer? Torque right. Bost ramps are concrete by the way. So it will not just spin you dumb fucking retard. What is the Torque rating on your truck there dumb fuck?

I didn't compare it to anything ... I said it was absolutely useless to me (except maybe going to the grocery store).

I was talking about Supply and Demand ... And torque wouldn't stop the RV (or whatever) from pushing it through an intersection when trying to stop.
Like the other poster mentioned ... Learn about Physics dumbass ... :thup:

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
High thirties for base model with less range.........38 grand........you can buy multiple high mileage SUVs with much greater range for less
Your still wrong. Lol does 140 mph show me a gas guzzler that does the same for that price. Your hilarious 260 mile range. Then show me a gas guzzler with that 0 to 60 in that price range.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
High thirties for base model with less range.........38 grand........you can buy multiple high mileage SUVs with much greater range for less
Your still wrong. Lol does 140 mph show me a gas guzzler that does the same for that price. Your hilarious 260 mile range. Then show me a gas guzzler with that 0 to 60 in that price range.
you aint gettin no 260 miles doing 140....... you keep boxing yourself in with fantasy and ignorance

I didn't compare it to anything ... I said it was absolutely useless to me (except maybe going to the grocery store).

I was talking about Supply and Demand ... And torque wouldn't stop the RV (or whatever) from pushing it through an intersection when trying to stop.
Like the other poster mentioned ... Learn about Physics dumbass ... :thup:

Your hilarious. Don't wanna talk about torque huh. The Tesla truck torque blows your truck away and you know it. Now show me some proof on the stopping distance. Or why don't you just prove the tow rating is on your truck and we can compare that.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
you aint gettin no 260 miles doing 140....... you keep boxing yourself in with fantasy and ignorance
Well no shit Sherlock. Range at max speed is lower in gas car. Your a dumb fuck Range is based on typical driving not max speed your a fucking idiot. I getting tired of your dumb ass . Show me a gas guzzler that will do 140 mph or the 0 to sixty that the cheap Tesla does on that price range or shut the fuck up.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
Well no shit Sherlock. Range at max speed is lower in gas car. Your a dumb fuck Range is based on typical driving not max speed your a fucking idiot. I getting tired of your dumb ass . Show me a gas guzzler that will do 140 mph or the 0 to sixty that the cheap Tesla does on that price range or shut the fuck up.
I've had old cop cars that would run you down no prob...... 25 of the Cheapest Cars That Can Hit 150 MPH (roadandtrack.com) dumbass says what

Your hilarious. Don't wanna talk about torque huh. The Tesla truck torque blows your truck away and you know it. Now show me some proof on the stopping distance. Or why don't you just prove the tow rating is on your truck and we can compare that.

The Tesla truck still doesn't have the clearance I require.
The torque may help if I attached a blade to the front of it and used it to cut a new road ... Or it would be just like the car sitting high center and spinning wheels.
There is also a difference in getting something moving, and stopping it once it is moving (especially without tearing it up in the process).

But ... It is safe to say you haven't hauled shit ... And have no idea what you are talking about in regards to what I haul.
There are electric vehicles that will haul a huge passenger jet from the gate to the runway if necessary.
They still wouldn't make it half the places I go, hauling what I haul ... No matter how much torque they have.

Then again ... I am not asking them to build me an electric vehicle that can do what the gas or diesel powered ones I already have can do.
I don't need you to agree with me ... I already have what I want and what does the job I need done ... :thup:

Last edited:

Bite me bitch!

Wrong

Gee right from tesla.com
I've had old cop cars that would run you down no prob...... 25 of the Cheapest Cars That Can Hit 150 MPH (roadandtrack.com) dumbass says what
Those are used dumb fuck

The Tesla truck still doesn't have the clearance I require.
The torque may help if I attached a blade to the front of it and used it to cut a new road ... Or it would be just like the car sitting high center and spinning wheels.
There is also a difference in getting something moving, and stopping it once it is moving (especially without tearing it up in the process).

But ... It is safe to say you haven't hauled shit ... And have no idea what you are talking about in regards to what I haul.
There are electric vehicles that will haul a huge passenger jet from the gate to the runway if necessary.
They still wouldn't make it half the places I go, hauling what I haul ... No matter how much torque they have.

So more horse shit with no links to prove a fucking thing just your fucking mouth. Your hilarious what fucking clearance you need to haul an rv on the road or to your camp spot any way. Then what your 17 ft trailer for your boat? What the fuck is it a John boat. That's the length of my John boat. Your fucking hillarious. Keep telling me how I don't know physics mean while I know the specs and your dumb fucking ass knows nothing and proves nothing. I got better shit to do tha talk to your idiot ass.

Forum List

Back