'Not enough' troops, equipment in Puerto Rico, says general in charge of relief

Monsanto can only suck South American villages' water table down and bottle it so fast, yannow. Supplies were depleted after 2 big hurricane hits to the mainland. With a lil ingenuity, people could distill seawater. :eek:

I thought we had determined that the amount of supplies are not the issue? It's the lack of manpower to get those supplies to the people that need them.

I'd bet you grew up drinking bottled water and have never had water straight out the side of a mountain or a running stream.

Or the hose for that matter. :badgrin:

BTW what was the PR govts disaster prep plan.....classs.......anyone
Ask for help from US mainland..
thats it......we should decalre martial law ...toss their govt leaders in the trash and start over
I don't know about all that but at least move them to Detroit and let me build a home down there for vacationing..

Vacation is not a verb! :blowup:
It is in my action sequence...

How does an island prepare for such a thing?
Well they knew they would need water at least....did they fly any in.....how bout rations......fly in any of those and preposition them in remote areas..........did they in fact do anything civil defense related

Derp.

Did Houston? You're suggesting a standard that no one else is held to.

US helicopters should be flying nonstop to lift supplies to all corners of that island until roads are cleared and large trucks can get in. The response is anemic and the people there know it. As noted above this isn't Haiti, it is a territory of the United States. Get with it.

Troops should have landed to get any runways there ready to receive aircraft as the first order of business.

5133-1506791418-e2db77a7ad1f4ea40bff82444a4ccf45.png

Oh look. Puerto Rico is almost as big as Texas. No wonder helping it's people is so hard.

US helicopters should be flying nonstop to lift supplies to all corners of that island until roads are cleared and large trucks can get in. The response is anemic and the people there know it. As noted above this isn't Haiti, it is a territory of the United States. Get with it.
Filled with US Citizens.

Troops should have landed to get any runways there ready to receive aircraft as the first order of business.

That was my thought. Fill the hangar deck of a carrier with supplies and load the deck with helicopters and get busy.

Well they knew they would need water at least....did they fly any in.....how bout rations......fly in any of those and preposition them in remote areas..........did they in fact do anything civil defense related

Derp.

Did Houston? You're suggesting a standard that no one else is held to.
Derp are they an island

About 17 years ago Marxist Puerto Rican activists managed to get the government to kick the U.S. Marines out of a base on Vieques that they had been using for 60 years. Wouldn't it have been nice if the Marines were still around with helicopters, amphibious vehicles and manpower? I haven't heard them apologize.

So what about my question though? Why a bigger and quicker response for people that are not U.S citizens?

You glossed right on over that real quick. The troops could have already been there, but Marxist Ricans kicked them out in 2003.

I wonder how that Bori terrorist that Obama released is doing? I hope he's in PR.
Rosie Roads is closed?

Probably by having a plan and preparing.

Derp.
It was a cat5 storm. How should they prepare for the total destruction of their infrastructure?
derp and Trump should snap his fingers and its all better over night

No, dope. Trump is the commander in chief. He should have tasked a general to get it done on day one.

Derp.
It was a cat5 storm. How should they prepare for the total destruction of their infrastructure?

No, dope. Trump is the commander in chief. He should have tasked a general to get it done on day one.
We were there day one...derp.......why dont you get your witches to cast a healling spell on the island.....

That was my thought. Fill the hangar deck of a carrier with supplies and load the deck with helicopters and get busy.
I'm sure the East Coast fleet has a few LPHs

Derp.

We were there day one...derp.......why dont you get your witches to cast a healling spell on the island.....

Obviously not in the way that was effective as he just now, over a week later, put a general in charge, dope.

Derp.

C’mon, trump has more important things to do.

AP_070830023423A.jpg

Derp.

Obviously not in the way that was effective as he just now, over a week later, put a general in charge, dope.
yeah obviously........havent read one article on PR govt prep......but if Trump doesnt fix it all in 24 hrs he is the failure...........LMMAAOOO

Forum List

Back