Not dead, but still voting

leading with a personal attack is not what grown ups do. Look at the statistics on illegal voting (yes, they are out there for those who - like me - preffer to do a little research rather than just swallow the rants.) What you find is that this "threat" is a non-starter. Show some REAL statics that reveal more than a few isolated instances and then we'll talk.

And please tell me you don't favor setting policy (and spending MY money) based on what a couple of college students "boasted" about doing.

I saw your post as immature and I stated so.

I dont care what college students boast about. Nor do I care about the thousands of unsupported claims of voter fraud.

What I care about is the legitimacy of MY vote...and YOUR vote. It is an honor and a privelage to vote in this country. It should require proper identification and anyone who complains that it is "too difficult" to vote...or "too far" to vote should be told "if it is not that important to you, then dont vote".

My sentiments have to do with the privelage...nothing more.

maybe you should start looking harder

Perhaps. I am far from mistake free. However, if you tell my two boys I said that, I will deny it.

You're just an idiot.

Anyone that believes forcing people to show an ID won't curb some illegal voting is an idiot.

Oh, Jose the illegal can just claim to be someone on the list if given a name by someone working at the polling place. If Jose is going to lie about being someone, then it should be harder than just stating a name.....produce some fake ID that can be analyzed at the voting booth.

You're full of shit.

There are numerous examples of illegal voting in this country, Democraps have perfected it with dead people voting in Chicago for decades.

When there are 10 million or more illegals in this country, it is the responsibility of the state and federal governments to make sure none of them vote.

It is also a responsibility to ensure people don't vote more than once like many college students in Wisconsin bragged about doing during the Bush-Gore election.

If you think spending tax money to make sure state and federal elections are legit, legal, unbiased, etc. is bad....then you are insane or a piece of shit.

If you have to show ID to register to vote then how can an illegal even register? And do you think that people came to vote in place of the dead people? How can a person vote multiple times? that person would have to be registered at multiple locations and again he/she would have to show ID to register. So if one person can show ID at multiple locations and register then why can't that perso show ID to vote at multiple locations?

Don't know why you're so hostile. I never said the law was right or wrong. It wont effect me one way or the other unless I lose my wallet on election day. That said I understand your point but I don't think you understand mine. If I tell you that Joe Smith is on the list come vote for him. I have to have some sort of knowledge about Joe Smith and know he is not coming. Like I put Joe Smith on the list. Ok so who showed Joe Smith's id when he registered to vote? was it with a fake ID? If so, can't I use the same Fake ID to vote?

I have to provide a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport to travel to Cancun during spring break.

If I have to provide a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport just to boink some college chicks, I think we should have to provide RFID-implanted US Department of State passports for something as important as voting.

Any American citizen can get a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport. I have one, so I don't believe there are people who don't have one. There is no excuse. We must keep dead people from voting and an RFID-implanted US Department of State passport is the best way to do that.

A RFID-implanted US Department of State passport is the best thing that can stop those Mexicans who brought me my cerveza from sneaking up here and re-electing Barack Obama.

To get a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport, you have to prove beyond a shadow of doubt you are a CITIZEN in good standing.

Therefore, if you are opposed to having to produce a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport to vote, you don't believe voter fraud happens, and you want wetbacks, criminals, and dead people to vote, you're a commie, and you hate Amerika.

Last edited:
Good god...

People like you are just stupid.

Uh, you need an ID to get on United Airlines, cash a check in a bank, buy beer at the baseball game, start a library book account.....but to vote, nah no big deal.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised you'd be dumb enough to lose your wallet on election day.

You're just an idiot.

Anyone that believes forcing people to show an ID won't curb some illegal voting is an idiot.

Oh, Jose the illegal can just claim to be someone on the list if given a name by someone working at the polling place. If Jose is going to lie about being someone, then it should be harder than just stating a name.....produce some fake ID that can be analyzed at the voting booth.

If you have to show ID to register to vote then how can an illegal even register? And do you think that people came to vote in place of the dead people? How can a person vote multiple times? that person would have to be registered at multiple locations and again he/she would have to show ID to register. So if one person can show ID at multiple locations and register then why can't that perso show ID to vote at multiple locations?

Don't know why you're so hostile. I never said the law was right or wrong. It wont effect me one way or the other unless I lose my wallet on election day. That said I understand your point but I don't think you understand mine. If I tell you that Joe Smith is on the list come vote for him. I have to have some sort of knowledge about Joe Smith and know he is not coming. Like I put Joe Smith on the list. Ok so who showed Joe Smith's id when he registered to vote? was it with a fake ID? If so, can't I use the same Fake ID to vote?

I have to provide a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport to travel to Cancun during spring break.

If I have to provide a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport just to boink some college chicks, I think we should have to provide RFID-implanted US Department of State passports for something as important as voting.

Any American citizen can get a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport. I have one, so I don't believe there are people who don't have one. There is no excuse. We must keep dead people from voting and an RFID-implanted US Department of State passport is the best way to do that.

A RFID-implanted US Department of State passport is the best thing that can stop those Mexicans who brought me my cerveza from sneaking up here and re-electing Barack Obama.

To get a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport, you have to prove beyond a shadow of doubt you are a CITIZEN in good standing.

Therefore, if you are opposed to having to produce a RFID-implanted US Department of State passport to vote, you don't believe voter fraud happens, and you want wetbacks, criminals, and dead people to vote, you're a commie, and you hate Amerika.

Well I don't have an RFID US Department of State passport. I never have had an RFID US Department of State passport. I don't plan on getting an RFID US Department of State passport. Because I don't plan on ever leaving this country. So why should I have to fork over $140 for an RFID US Department of State passport I will use only once every 2 years? Why not just use my drivers licence.

Good god...

Uh, you need an ID to get on United Airlines, cash a check in a bank, buy beer at the baseball game, start a library book account.....but to vote, nah no big deal.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised you'd be dumb enough to lose your wallet on election day.

You're just an idiot.

Ok you still don't get it do you? And you are calling ME an idiot? I understand what you are saying. Now f o l l o w me c a r e f u l l y. You need ID to register. Anyone can use a fake ID to register. If I can use a fake ID to register then what stops me from using that SAME FAKE ID TO VOTE? And do you think that a county that turns 5000 dead peoples votes had 5000 people come in their places? What about rigging a voting booth. I can get tons more votes if I stuff the box or rig the machines than I could by getting people to come use fake names and it would cost a lot less too. So now that everyone has to show ID. We have stopped 2 guys in this county while the next county over still 5000 extra votes. DO YOU U N D E R S T A N D N O W!!!!

Idiot....ACORN workers were arrested for forging people's names to register them to vote. Mickey Mouse on the forms got the attention of the election board.

Fake people are registered to vote in this country, dumbfuck. That is because they don't need an ID to prove who they are when they vote as that fake person.

It is common for Democraps to watch the local obits to see Bill Smith died at age 87 and nobody took him off the voting rolls. So a scumbag lib like you walks in to vote as Bill Smith because you made it possible to vote without an ID card that would show Bill Smith according to the DMV was 87 years old....and now dead.

Good god...

Ok you still don't get it do you? And you are calling ME an idiot? I understand what you are saying. Now f o l l o w me c a r e f u l l y. You need ID to register. Anyone can use a fake ID to register. If I can use a fake ID to register then what stops me from using that SAME FAKE ID TO VOTE? And do you think that a county that turns 5000 dead peoples votes had 5000 people come in their places? What about rigging a voting booth. I can get tons more votes if I stuff the box or rig the machines than I could by getting people to come use fake names and it would cost a lot less too. So now that everyone has to show ID. We have stopped 2 guys in this county while the next county over still 5000 extra votes. DO YOU U N D E R S T A N D N O W!!!!

Idiot....ACORN workers were arrested for forging people's names to register them to vote. Mickey Mouse on the forms got the attention of the election board.

Fake people are registered to vote in this country, dumbfuck. That is because they don't need an ID to prove who they are when they vote as that fake person.

It is common for Democraps to watch the local obits to see Bill Smith died at age 87 and nobody took him off the voting rolls. So a scumbag lib like you walks in to vote as Bill Smith because you made it possible to vote without an ID card that would show Bill Smith according to the DMV was 87 years old....and now dead.

Good god...

Man this shouldn't be this hard. OK those ACORN workers filled those cards not to get more votes but to fill their card quota. They were caught by ACORN and turned in by ACORN. But even if I register 150000 times I can only vote once. These are not really examples of real voter fraud. These are examples of lazy workers that thought they could get over and ended un in jail. By the way not one of these turned into an actual fraudulent vote. Ron Paul had 16000 votes stolen from him by a machine and given to Mitt Romney. The voting machines have memory cards and are easily. This is far more damaging that making someone show an ID. Do you get what I am saying?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pehjtjWXA4]Deibold Voting Machine Fraud Exposed -- Ron Paul Votes Stolen? (2-16-12) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back