Not dead a day and The Obamanation intends to nominate successor for Scalia on Supreme Court: CNN

From what I've been reading, I'm getting the feeling that Obama's gonna go ahead and nominate someone he wants and let politics take it from there.

I don't see the downside to him doing that. The Dems will be able to run with the same obstructionist meme, and that has to be a net positive for them.

Last edited:
Are you flogging the "Scalia was murdered" thing? Because if you are I"m going to Ignore you right now.
I'm not 'flogging' anything, and I will drop the 'Scalia death' thing altogether AFTER pointing out what is known now:

Scalia refused security for his protection that morning.
Scalia was found dead...with a pillow over his head.
The initial report said Scalia died of 'natural causes', most probably a heart attack.
A heart attack was ruled out.
The decision was made NOT to conduct an autopsy.
This morning the media is reporting detectives have become suspicious that no autopsy is being allowed, especially in such a circumstance.
"We may never know why Scalia died."

"Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara said she declared Scalia dead via telephone based on what cops and marshals at the scene told her. "

Bill Ritchie, a retired deputy chief and former head of criminal investigations for the DC police: “How in the world can that Texas judge, not even seeing the body, say that this is a heart attack?” Ritchie wondered. “A US marshal can’t tell you. You need a medical professional. If this was Joe Blow, you say OK, 79 years of age, health problems, maybe natural causes. But this is a sitting justice of the Supreme Court!”
--http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/

A sitting USSC Justice is found dead in his room with a friggin' pillow over his head. (How many people having a hear attack stops to put a pillow over their head? How many people sleep on their back with a pillow over their face?) A judge not even there, based on a phone call, pronounces Scalia dead OF A HEART ATTACK, not based on the say-so of a coroner or doctor but from several policemen. (It has since then been confirmed he did not die of a heart-attack). No autopsy will be done.

Cased closed.

The only thing left that I will say is ...

RIP Justice Scalia

Are you flogging the "Scalia was murdered" thing? Because if you are I"m going to Ignore you right now.
I'm not 'flogging' anything, and I will drop the 'Scalia death' thing altogether AFTER pointing out what is known now:

Scalia refused security for his protection that morning.
Scalia was found dead...with a pillow over his head.
The initial report said Scalia died of 'natural causes', most probably a heart attack.
A heart attack was ruled out.
The decision was made NOT to conduct an autopsy.
This morning the media is reporting detectives have become suspicious that no autopsy is being allowed, especially in such a circumstance.
"We may never know why Scalia died."

"Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara said she declared Scalia dead via telephone based on what cops and marshals at the scene told her. "

Bill Ritchie, a retired deputy chief and former head of criminal investigations for the DC police: “How in the world can that Texas judge, not even seeing the body, say that this is a heart attack?” Ritchie wondered. “A US marshal can’t tell you. You need a medical professional. If this was Joe Blow, you say OK, 79 years of age, health problems, maybe natural causes. But this is a sitting justice of the Supreme Court!”
--http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/

A sitting USSC Justice is found dead in his room with a friggin' pillow over his head. (How many people having a hear attack stops to put a pillow over their head? How many people sleep on their back with a pillow over their face?) A judge not even there, based on a phone call, pronounces Scalia dead OF A HEART ATTACK, not based on the say-so of a coroner or doctor but from several policemen. (It has since then been confirmed he did not die of a heart-attack). No autopsy will be done.

Cased closed.

The only thing left that I will say is ...

RIP Justice Scalia
What a freakin screwball you are.

Seriously whacked. ^

What a freakin screwball you are. Seriously whacked. ^

Ah, good morning to you, as well, Paper. You know, I missed you this weekend, how the only thing you have to substantially offer on this board is petty partisan hatred and personal attacks, how the actual intellectual capacity of what you contribute can barely fill up a thimble.

But thank you for even THAT much. Have a great day!

:fu:

Forum List

Back