Not bad considering they have never been a state

I haven't either but Hitler is dead. What else matters?
Do you realize that Mein Kampf is a best seller in the Muslim world, Tinny? I am sure that even you are capable of researching this fact. I also wonder since you were busy telling us about all the Palestinian enterprises you can tell us why Israel had to build clinics, hospitals and schools for these Arabs and put in infrastructure for them. Surely you are not trying to get us to believe that all this was destroyed in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.

...in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.
Did they now? Where, exactly, did these attacks take place?

Post a 1948 map of Israel and point out the locations.

I see , so Israel was not attacked in 1948 ,and there was no war in 1967 , so Israel is not really occupying the West Bank and Gaza.
And there is peace in the middle east right now.

Do you realize that Mein Kampf is a best seller in the Muslim world, Tinny? I am sure that even you are capable of researching this fact. I also wonder since you were busy telling us about all the Palestinian enterprises you can tell us why Israel had to build clinics, hospitals and schools for these Arabs and put in infrastructure for them. Surely you are not trying to get us to believe that all this was destroyed in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.

...in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.
Did they now? Where, exactly, did these attacks take place?

Post a 1948 map of Israel and point out the locations.

I see , so Israel was not attacked in 1948 ,and there was no war in 1967 , so Israel is not really occupying the West Bank and Gaza.
And there is peace in the middle east right now.

Where was Israel attacked? That was Israel's biggest event. A turning point in its history. A map of Israel showing where it was attacked should be available anywhere. If that event really happened, why can't you post a map?

Surely most of Palestine's production was agricultural. They did have a surplus that was sold in the international market. They also had cities with factories, office buildings with all the construction and maintenance, cars and auto repair, accountants, lawyers, etc. They had a functioning economy that was evolving with time. Once they got out from under the Ottoman taxes and regulations things started to get better for them.
Taking into account the memorable words of the Anglo-American Committee of 1946, "One witnesses in Palestine not merely the impact of European culture upon the East, but also the impact of Western science and Western technology upon a semi-feudal civilization." we see another expression of arab thievery - stealing credits, that is.

Gaza city.

Gaza_City.JPG

It must be some kind of political thing.

You do know all of the Palestinians moneys come from other countries in the form of hand outs basically right? what would Gaza look like if the gravy train stopped?

Forum List

Back