Not AOL but a Court TV reject here

where are these liberal boards? all the boards i find are packed with rabid neo cons....no offense to all you rabid neo cons....

lol you witch :) The liberal leaning board where I am banned for life is City-Data.com The Mods are Nazi's. (wait, am I allowed to insult Mods from other boards on here? Is there like a Mod union or something?)

but I was also thrown off The Schwartz Report (long island political message board) because I was a Ron Paul supporter. I kid you not. Banned for life lol

Last edited:
I've been on liberal board so liberal that if you don't fall into liberal lockstep you're tossed, too.

I was tossed off one, in fact. ME! I was too conservative for them!

I have also been on conservatives board with the same problem, and been toosed off those, too.

Blinded partisans are all fucking idiots, folks. Doesn't matter what side they're on they're dipshits.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Try AskMen sometime. I was banned from there by a douchebag named mystery45 who was a rabid neo-con.

He got pissed cuz I called him a lemming.

i have stretch marks on my mouth from sucking up to gunny....

this board is well ran...even if the mod du jour doesnt know what tos means...hheheeee

for you shat...:confused:

welcome and enjoy...like the av...btw

Love it! ROTF "stretch marks", I'm sure my husband would like to claim the same about mine! :eusa_silenced: LOL

TYTY-- avatar.

dying to know what message board it was....I was banned for life from one and I just know it's because I lean right. Everything I said was scrutinized.

It was the CourtTV/In Sessions Message boards, I could sign up again under a different name-- but why mess with the hassle? I have been watching the uneven moderation and I should have known it was coming. LOL they do polls now -- who are you going to vote for-- it is so messed up-- they don’t even have anyone left to debate with.

When they ban you there-- they erase all of your posts-- and in some cases-- just erase your posts as a punishment. The threads are so screwed up now.

CaféAuLait;869473 said:
LOL I take offense to that I am not rabid, I'm militant and fanatical . :eusa_shhh:

:lol:
dont let her bother you, bones doesnt know what a neocon is in the first place
:lol:

i have stretch marks on my mouth from sucking up to gunny....

this board is well ran...even if the mod du jour doesnt know what tos means...hheheeee

for you shat...:confused:

welcome and enjoy...like the av...btw

Bah. Who the hell uses "Terms of Service" for a message board?

Then again, maybe I spent too much time on eBay.

CaféAuLait;869752 said:
But hey, the "four rules" have got to be better than rules that never were, eh? Made up ones just enforced to get rid of those who do not agree with you?

Good to "meet you"--- "tactless" or otherwise. :tongue:

Well, there are a *few* that are left up to moderator discretion, that aren't specifically mentioned in the rules, but there are very few people that really take much of anything that far... Overall, this is probably one of the easiest going boards out there..

Well, there are a *few* that are left up to moderator discretion, that aren't specifically mentioned in the rules, but there are very few people that really take much of anything that far... Overall, this is probably one of the easiest going boards out there..

I really like what I see-- it seems that you all are doing a great job. It is really cool ---the set up as well!

Again good to "meet you".

Forum List

Back