Not Anymore You Don't...

So the well-documented relationship between the Bush's and the Bin Laden's is mere coincidence?
Correct, it is. Those we're business ties, and Osama really fucked them up a bit. The bin laden ties to the bushes would have been more than happy to maintain the status quo in Saudi Arabia, unlike their little balack sheep terrorist family member.

I am not going to engage any 'spiracy bullshit. The fanatic islamists are fanatics. If you do not adopt their exact beliefs and submit to them, they will kill you. Period. That is true no matter from what country or religion you hail.

Essentially, she is the very model of an immigrant who the right hates (when they are not married to Trump).

She came to the country and has contributed nothing; apparently, she has done nothing to add to the culture, didn't join the Army or Navy; and came over claiming that she had exceptional ability....very little about her is exceptional. She seems like a nice person and I wish her all the best.
She also first came here illegally and brought her parents by chain migration. Her freeloading parents may be here illegally as well.
Yes she is a plagiarizing idiot gold digger immigrant who chain migrated her freeloading parents. Repubtards love her talking like Michelle Obama!!!

So the well-documented relationship between the Bush's and the Bin Laden's blah blah blah

Hey Tinkerbelle....this thread is about Melania and Mooch....you're no long welcome here and if you had any dignity you'd leave.

Trump is a New-York city-slicker. Whatever happened to the days when a southerner could spot a carpet-bagging con-job coming a mile away?

Threads take on a life of their own, and this one isn't "about" anything. It's not like you presented some kind of complex idea that requires deep discussion and I'm getting in the way. What do you want - fifty people saying "Michelle bad, Melania good"? Other people here raised actual issues, and we're discussing them. I'm not trying to get in your way, you can insult some lady you've never met all you want. The people I'm talking to don't feel harassed, they're not telling me I'm not welcome, we're just debating some issues. You don't get to shut down other people's conversations just because you don't like what they're saying. I'd prefer you weren't bothered by my presence, but the old "love it or leave" doesn't apply to this thread any more than it applies to the country.

giphy.gif

Melania Trump has been trashed by the commies for her modeling career, her accent, her husband's "other women", even smiling at something Barry said to her at the Bush funeral. A far cry from the fawning praise the last "first lady" came to expect. Melania has no bulge in her slacks, no massive thighs and shoulders, and doesn't use ghetto ebonics to illustrate her rise to fame while having accomplished nothing on her own. Melania is her own woman, all woman, and the dark cloud of the Michelle Obama years in the White House has finally been lifted.

niger.gif
If "commies" are trashing Melania, what does that make you for trashing Michelle?

giphy.gif

Melania Trump has been trashed by the commies for her modeling career, her accent, her husband's "other women", even smiling at something Barry said to her at the Bush funeral. A far cry from the fawning praise the last "first lady" came to expect. Melania has no bulge in her slacks, no massive thighs and shoulders, and doesn't use ghetto ebonics to illustrate her rise to fame while having accomplished nothing on her own. Melania is her own woman, all woman, and the dark cloud of the Michelle Obama years in the White House has finally been lifted.

niger.gif
If "commies" are trashing Melania, what does that make you for trashing Michelle?
An Amuuurican!

So the well-documented relationship between the Bush's and the Bin Laden's is mere coincidence?
Correct, it is. Those we're business ties, and Osama really fucked them up a bit. The bin laden ties to the bushes would have been more than happy to maintain the status quo in Saudi Arabia, unlike their little balack sheep terrorist family member.

I am not going to engage any 'spiracy bullshit. The fanatic islamists are fanatics. If you do not adopt their exact beliefs and submit to them, they will kill you. Period. That is true no matter from what country or religion you hail.

But so what? That's Middle-East business. There are injustices happening all over the place that the U.S. overlooks when it suits them (do you remember a man by the name of "Uncle" Joe Stalin?). And do Islamic terrorists pose a threat to our nation? Of course not. If other national armies can't come here and take our faux-freedom, you think a bunch of toga-wearing scoundrels in a cave somewhere can? And how could you EVER win a war on terror? Who can stop a man from walking into a cafe with a backpack? It's an unwinnable war on purpose so war profiteers can keep the money flowing. Pure genius.

Consider the oil. Consider the family ties. Consider the fact that it's the people who have national allegiance and moral values, politicians have no loyalty to any creed or country, they're gangsters who act in the interests of themselves and their masters. They stand above the board and play with pawns, at no risk to themselves. You throw out the word "conspiracy" as if this isn't how the world works. As if rich, powerful people don't get together and devise ways to make themselves richer and more powerful. No, they just play fair and hope for the best... sure.

Don't presume to know what's going on just from watching the news. You think the government has no influence with media moguls? The rich and powerful stick together, by mutual benefit, or by blackmail. But you can use common sense to look at the world and see how it works. Politicians don't take positions of power for YOUR benefit. That's insane. They do it for themselves. Yeah, there are a few grass-roots guys at low levels who may want to help WHILE enjoying the perks and ego-stroke, but you don't rise to the top if you don't know how to play ball with the big-time power-mongers.

You really think Hillary would've stayed with Bill. If she knew she would never be president?

You really think the Clintons are an actual couple who give fuck who's screwing who? It's understood at that level of wealth and power that the goal in life is to satisfy your every hedonistic urge - after all, what's left to do?

If she said to Bill "How could you do this to me, I thought you loved me" she'd be laughed out of the room. She would never in a million years say that, because she couldn't give a rat's ass, and has her own depraved business to attend to. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that whole scandal was set forth on purpose to create a huge distraction while the powers-that-be were working on a particularly important "project".

One of the biggest problems in this world is that the average, moral person, cannot fathom the mentality of the psychopath.

White people rule. Michelle is a man. God Bless America.

We good now?

I'm good...you're a thread-jacking piece of shit. So here's what happens next....every time I see you in USMB, I'm going to see if you're doing what you did here today and report you. Since you have no common sense or common courtesy, you'll keep doing it and I'll get you banned. Ask around, boy....I don't bluff.

White people rule. Michelle is a man. God Bless America.

We good now?

I'm good...you're a thread-jacking piece of shit. So here's what happens next....every time I see you in USMB, I'm going to see if you're doing what you did here today and report you. Since you have no common sense or common courtesy, you'll keep doing it and I'll get you banned. Ask around, boy....I don't bluff.

That's it. Go tug on the pant leg of authority like a good little statist. Maybe if you opened our exchange with common courtesy, you'd get some in return. I'm engaged in respectful dialogue with those who are respectful in kind, and I have a moral duty to promote freedom. If that gets me banned, so be it.

Forum List

Back