Not Another Delta Between Rich and Poor Thread

How about rather than sitting around bitching about what others have -and you do not, maybe changing your own work ethics and asking yourself what YOU can do to succeed. Until then... Keep your hands out of my wallet.

Once again...your dumb assumptions about people who believe in social programs is telling of your ignorance and is probably indicative of brainwashing by either AM radio, FOX News, radical right Internet media, or a combination of the three.

I posted my contribution to society in the "middle class tax hike" thread that's aimed at Romney. It's on one of the last pages.....and I'll put mine up against yours any day.

Not once have I used any form of welfare or unemployment...I've been working since the age of 14 and am 47 now. I have succeeded. I do work that you probably don't consider marketable. But, I help keep your kids safe from sexual predation. Maybe not your kids specifically.....you may not live in Pennsylvania....but the ones in PA? You bet your ass. I served in the military, and I currently volunteer for two local agencies that serve the public when they are down on their luck. I give to local charities both monetarily and with items such as used clothing, toys, and other items that we don't need anymore, or have since replaced.

Am I a millionaire or a Billionaire? No...between my wife and I, we make about $110k/year. But I guess it depends on your definition of success.

Last edited:
How about rather than sitting around bitching about what others have -and you do not, maybe changing your own work ethics and asking yourself what YOU can do to succeed. Until then... Keep your hands out of my wallet.

Once again...your dumb assumptions about people who believe in social programs is telling of your ignorance and is probably indicative of brainwashing by either AM radio, FOX News, radical right Internet media, or a combination of the three.

I posted my contribution to society in the "middle class tax hike" thread that's aimed at Romney. It's on one of the last pages.....and I'll put mine up against yours any day.

Not once have I used any form of welfare or unemployment...I've been working since the age of 14 and am 47 now. I have succeeded. I do work that you probably don't consider marketable. But, I help keep your kids safe from sexual predation. Maybe not your kids specifically.....you may not live in Pennsylvania....but the ones in PA? You bet your ass. I served in the military, and I currently volunteer for two local agencies that serve the public when they are down on their luck. I give to local charities both monetarily and with items such as used clothing, toys, and other items that we don't need anymore, or have since replaced.

Am I a millionaire or a Billionaire? No...between my wife and I, we make about $110k/year. But I guess it depends on your definition of success.

And you feel you are "entitled" to benefit from somebody else's Wealth why exactly?

Nope, not really. It's just the Conservative "me first" mentality. It's their own narcissism that makes them think that if someone is for something, they must be benefitting from it. That's just the way they are and cannot believe anyone else is any different.

Forum List

Back