Not all the Super Bowl players who plan to skip White House visit are black

d13.jpg

Trump's more the New England type, he'll meet up with the losers. It's his thing.

At the end of the day, despite Trumps attempts to do otherwise, people have a right to say NO TO THIS CLOWN...KUDOS TO ANYBODY THAT DISS'ES TRUMP.......the pot has met the kettle

At the end of the day, despite Trumps attempts to do otherwise, people have a right to say NO TO THIS CLOWN...KUDOS TO ANYBODY THAT DISS'ES TRUMP.......the pot has met the kettle

So then by the same token, I have every right to say say that you're an idiot, an oxygen thief, and serve no viable purpose on this earth whatsoever.

First Amendment and all that. :biggrin:

Pressed for an explanation why his wife did not accompany him to a White House dinner with President Nixon in December 1972, Cleveland's Republican mayor Ralph Perk explained that it was her bowling night.

Mayor Perk was also the one that set his hair on fire during a ribbon cutting ceremony.

Lately, even Melania doesn't want to meet with him

Trump attempted to take away people's right to tell him no? Holy shit, how'd I miss that? You'd think a policy suggestion which was that openly authoritarian and anti-constitutional would have been big news. Everybody calling him a fascist dictator and all, I'd have imagined that some smoking gun proof would've been shouted from the fuckin rooftops!

Forum List

Back