Not all Musims are Terrorists. But most Terrorists are Muslims.

Originally posted by ayesha
dumb ones are blonde ones .................99.9 % of them christians.......americans, etc......i didn't created this right now like u created for this msg board...........attempting to be noticed, but this fact been around...ummmmmmmmmmmm..........since FOREVER

Facts that have been around forever:

Muslim women are constantly abused by the men.
Muslim women are oppressed.
Most terrorists are Muslims.

Them be the facts!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Facts that have been around forever:

Muslim women are constantly abused by the men.
Muslim women are oppressed.
Most terrorists are Muslims.

Them be the facts!!

says who "AMERICAN GOV". who believes him, thier credibility is not to be proven.

says who "AMERICAN GOV". who believes him, thier credibility is not to be proven.

Nope, say's Muslims themselves. You would know that if you didn't completely ignore the articles I posted for you.

STRAIGHT FROM THEIR MOUTHS!!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Nope, say's Muslims themselves. You would know that if you didn't completely ignore the articles I posted for you.

STRAIGHT FROM THEIR MOUTHS!!!

hello ... do u have anything else to do. i guess this board has been set up by you.u r more intersetd to listen a man who has interprated in his own thinking, but thats not true ............read all first then .....

hello .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... do u have anything else to do. i guess this board has been set up by you.u r more intersetd to listen a man who has interprated in his own thinking, but thats not true ............read all first then .....

Nope, HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS of articles and testimonies detailing the abuse of Muslim women. I find it disgusting!!!

AND IT'S STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTHS OF HUNDREDS OF THOSE FILTHY BASTARDS!! :laugh:

Originally posted by phadras
One of the world's major religions has a cancer that will consume it if not expunged... I know kinda far fetched but I think in the long run Islam has hurt itself...

EXCUSE ME MR CHRISTIAN. long time its been about islam, ur religion doesn't allow u to drink..........but u people r biggest bing drinker, doesn't allow open sex without marriage but....................udont even leave ur moms and daughters. that only happen with you. TRY TO LEARN UR OWN RELIGION FIRST ,ITS TEACHINGS ..........................a christian priest will not talk about islam or any religion the way ALL OF YOU GUYS in this board do.coz leraning teaches u manners and understanding and all u left behind is only some CONTRADICTIONS of ur faiths. thats it .

Originally posted by phadras
One of the world's major religions has a cancer that will consume it if not expunged... I know kinda far fetched but I think in the long run Islam has hurt itself...

EXCUSE ME MR CHRISTIAN. long time its been about islam, ur religion doesn't allow u to drink..........but u people r biggest bing drinker, doesn't allow open sex without marriage but....................udont even leave ur moms and daughters. that only happen with you. TRY TO LEARN UR OWN RELIGION FIRST ,ITS TEACHINGS ..........................a christian priest will not talk about islam or any religion the way ALL OF YOU GUYS in this board do.coz leraning teaches u manners and understanding and all u left behind is only some CONTRADICTIONS of ur faiths. thats it .

And YOUR religion calls for the beating of Muslim women, and the men happily comply!

DISGUSTING!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I know what you are saying! Just another board troll!

so let's grab some beer's and make this thread a little more interesting!:beer:
yeah beer is ur fuel................ where alcohol is fuel of peoples mind.......................i think not much is left to blame on wt they say or being so irresponsible. alcohol is ur floating religion, sex is ur faith and wt more can i say. PITY ON YOU. WHY I'M DEBATING ..........

yeah beer is ur fuel................ where alcohol is fuel of peoples mind.......................i think not much is left to blame on wt they say or being so irresponsible. alcohol is ur floating religion, sex is ur faith and wt more can i say. PITY ON YOU. WHY I'M DEBATING ..........

Why do so many Muslim men abuse their wives?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Uh... can I get directions to that church please? :D

one last thing .....................i have now come to conclusion u people belong to no faith,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lost souls living for today. work,sleep,fuck and drink...........is all ur life is about and yeah predicting about other religions. Psychologically speaking u people are very negative thinkers.And think all wt happen around, wt terrorist do, and wt AMERICAN gov do no one is doing good.and u have got excuse to fool around(wt u assume with muslims) THOUGH R FOOLING AROUND URSELF. ................all that is happening is destruction, leading nowhere. you people dont see the serious or sorrowful side of wt innocent people have to go through .All u do here is joke and chat away in most humilliating and disgusting way i have ever seen. people do have contradictions and they may not necessarily agree in end but they leave with some bit of understanding. but its a playground for a bunch of people who just are playing the exact same role one can expect from a bored teenager who is frustrated. i MUST SAY WORST PLACE TO HAVE UR SAY. Mistook it would be a real medium to clear up all misunderstanding but probably people here come to joke and chill.

Mistook it would be a real medium to clear up all misunderstanding but probably people here come to joke and chill.

There hasn't been any misundersanding.

I know quite well of the oppression and constant abuse the Muslim women must endure. There is also no misunderstanding as to where the largest amount of terrorists emanate from.

Forum List

Back