Not all Democrats are

Every time you denigrate a post that shows the dem party to be breaking the law, or their ethics, you are supporting the left. That is what is called a fact. The inability of you to EVER call out the Dem party for bad acts is another link in the chain that shows you to be a hard core lefty.

I laugh at people on both sides who have their list of things that the other side is going to get arrested for.

The Dems are not in power, they have no impact on my life right now thus I do not bother too much with them. Right now it is you and your party that are the problem.

Really? What are the Republicans doing that makes them the problem?

Let’s see...they cut taxes without corresponding spending cuts driving us deeper in debt and fucking my children and their children.

They have done nothing about ObamaCare, except remove the penalty, which was the least of its problems. They deleted the mandate libtard.

They are supporting Trumps trade war which has stalled the economy. The economy is not stalled libtard.

They just reauthorized the Govt spying on us and Trump signed off on it.

Just to name a few.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

please learn how to quote...

And yes, they got rid of the mandate, as I said (though I used the word penalty). And as I said, that was the least of the problems with ObamaCare. it was the shiny object to keep the simple minded distracted.

ObamaCare is literally driving hospitals out of business with all of its rules and regulations and jacked up reimbursement rates, smaller hospitals especially. Soon there will be nothing but large conglomerate healthcare companies.

Hospitals are putting patients at risk trying to cut cost to deal with ObamaCare, increasing patient to nurse ratios and having less techs. But none of you give a shit about this because the stupid mandate is gone...

So tell me, did you drop your health insurance as soon as the mandate was taken away?
Penalty and mandate are two entirely different things!

Every time you denigrate a post that shows the dem party to be breaking the law, or their ethics, you are supporting the left. That is what is called a fact. The inability of you to EVER call out the Dem party for bad acts is another link in the chain that shows you to be a hard core lefty.

I laugh at people on both sides who have their list of things that the other side is going to get arrested for.

The Dems are not in power, they have no impact on my life right now thus I do not bother too much with them. Right now it is you and your party that are the problem.

Let’s see...they cut taxes without corresponding spending cuts driving us deeper in debt and fucking my children and their children.

They have done nothing about ObamaCare, except remove the penalty, which was the least of its problems. They deleted the mandate libtard.

They are supporting Trumps trade war which has stalled the economy. The economy is not stalled libtard.

Just to name a few.

And yes, they got rid of the mandate, as I said (though I used the word penalty). And as I said, that was the least of the problems with ObamaCare. it was the shiny object to keep the simple minded distracted.

ObamaCare is literally driving hospitals out of business with all of its rules and regulations and jacked up reimbursement rates, smaller hospitals especially. Soon there will be nothing but large conglomerate healthcare companies.

Hospitals are putting patients at risk trying to cut cost to deal with ObamaCare, increasing patient to nurse ratios and having less techs. But none of you give a shit about this because the stupid mandate is gone...

So tell me, did you drop your health insurance as soon as the mandate was taken away?
Very liberalism! Very.

Just to name a few.

Penalty and mandate are two entirely different things!

no, the penalty was what you paid if you ignored the mandate.

Funny as hell that is what you choose to reply to, ignoring the facts about ObamaCare.

So, tell me, did you drop your health insurance or not?

Just to name a few.

Very liberalism! Very.

what ever you say my little statist bitch. you want the Govt to control healthcare as long as you do not have to pay for it...typical liberal.

Who's being charged with crimes..........................If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander............The evidence on Trump??????? That he committed the crime.............

They have tried him on MSM for WHAT CRIME........or is he guilty already to you.

Did the DNC hire people with Russian ties to get dirt on Trump.................simple isn't it. Steele used Russian contacts that were in the government to do so.

IRS Scandal...........that's a cop out..................They have admitted wrong doing public........and there are court cases...........Did in fact they abuse their power and target Conservative groups .............YES OR NO...............

Nobody has been charged with a crime, that is my whole stinking point. It all is just circle jerk material for the zealots on both sides.
Tell that to the ones who may spend the rest of their lives in prison over the circle jerk..............

You can't find a single crime on Clinton.............

For example. Classified documents in an unsecure server.........where it is now know that many gov'ts may have hacked it.

There are laws governing the handling of Classified information. I signed some papers on that myself...............Did she break the law by having Classified documents in a non protected environment outside the jurisdiction of the State Dept.

Next. Court order to hand over the emails...........Bleach Bit.........destroyed black berry's ...........Should she have been held in contempt of court..............

No answer I see on the IRS and abuse of power from Obama.

Yep, she did all those things and she will not spend a single second in jail, just as those who came before her did not.

What should happen and what does happen rarely meet when it comes to those in power.

A few peons might go to jail, but none of the real players will have anything happen to them...THEY NEVER DO. Have not since I started paying attention when a guy named Ronnie was in the office.
So you agree that she should have gone to jail.............

Given what you just said.................Should there be equal justice under the law for Trump then............Since they get away with crimes anyway..........and if so what is the proof you bring to the jury against Trump.............

He's being attacked.............the evidence has not been shown.........and he has not been charged with a crime...........

Why should one go free............and the other get crucified...................

Same agency that is trying Trump gave Hillary a pass...................

Are you ok with Trump going down by the same ones who refused to charge Hillary with a crime..............

Should the Judge have held Hillary in contempt of court for destroying evidence............Of course he should have.

Who's being charged with crimes..........................If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander............The evidence on Trump??????? That he committed the crime.............

They have tried him on MSM for WHAT CRIME........or is he guilty already to you.

Did the DNC hire people with Russian ties to get dirt on Trump.................simple isn't it. Steele used Russian contacts that were in the government to do so.

IRS Scandal...........that's a cop out..................They have admitted wrong doing public........and there are court cases...........Did in fact they abuse their power and target Conservative groups .............YES OR NO...............

Nobody has been charged with a crime, that is my whole stinking point. It all is just circle jerk material for the zealots on both sides.
Tell that to the ones who may spend the rest of their lives in prison over the circle jerk..............

For example. Classified documents in an unsecure server.........where it is now know that many gov'ts may have hacked it.

There are laws governing the handling of Classified information. I signed some papers on that myself...............Did she break the law by having Classified documents in a non protected environment outside the jurisdiction of the State Dept.

Next. Court order to hand over the emails...........Bleach Bit.........destroyed black berry's ...........Should she have been held in contempt of court..............

Yep, she did all those things and she will not spend a single second in jail, just as those who came before her did not.

What should happen and what does happen rarely meet when it comes to those in power.

A few peons might go to jail, but none of the real players will have anything happen to them...THEY NEVER DO. Have not since I started paying attention when a guy named Ronnie was in the office.

Given what you just said.................Should there be equal justice under the law for Trump then............Since they get away with crimes anyway..........and if so what is the proof you bring to the jury against Trump.............

He's being attacked.............the evidence has not been shown.........and he has not been charged with a crime...........

Why should one go free............and the other get crucified...................

Are you ok with Trump going down by the same ones who refused to charge Hillary with a crime..............

Should the Judge have held Hillary in contempt of court for destroying evidence............Of course he should have.

Would have and should have...just other words for fantasies.

Of course Trump will get the same treatment, a few low lifes will get in a little trouble and he will pardon them and that will be the end of it. Nothing will happen to Trump.

Would have and should have...just other words for fantasies.

Of course Trump will get the same treatment, a few low lifes will get in a little trouble and he will pardon them and that will be the end of it. Nothing will happen to Trump.
Why is it a Fantasy to hold accountable our elected officials they charge peon citizens to?????????

Why shouldn't McCabe be charged when he has been found Lying under oath..........the same thing he has thrown others in Jail for???????

Why shouldn't Comey at least be held in contempt for misleading a FISA judge? Purposely not giving full disclosure of how the evidence was obtained to the Judge..................Shouldn't he be held to the same standards when he leaks information during an election to the press of an ongoing investigation.................Is he above the law...........................because he is the law...............

What about the FBI denying the IG information on oversight of the FBI during the Obama years..................

All of this ISN'T FANTASY..............it is the truth..............perhaps the system is so corrupt as you say that they are above the law...........or perhaps we need to call their asses to the floor more often.

Why is it a Fantasy to hold accountable our elected officials they charge peon citizens to?????????

Why shouldn't McCabe be charged when he has been found Lying under oath..........the same thing he has thrown others in Jail for???????

Why shouldn't Comey at least be held in contempt for misleading a FISA judge? Purposely not giving full disclosure of how the evidence was obtained to the Judge..................Shouldn't he be held to the same standards when he leaks information during an election to the press of an ongoing investigation.................Is he above the law...........................because he is the law...............

What about the FBI denying the IG information on oversight of the FBI during the Obama years..................

All of this ISN'T FANTASY..............it is the truth..............perhaps the system is so corrupt as you say that they are above the law...........or perhaps we need to call their asses to the floor more often.

It is a fantasy because nobody holds our elected officials accountable...that is why, and the more divided and partisan we become, the more they get away with.

When Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and his supporters would still vote for him, he was telling the truth. Come Nov, most of the people that voted Repub in the past will do it again, and those that voted Dem will do it again...regardless of what those parites did or did not do.

Right now the one side views the other side as so evil and vile that there is nothing their side can do to lose their support...and our elected officials know this..and they take advantage of it.

And even the things that you are talking about are just party talking points. You do not know if Comey mislead the FISA judge or not, all you know is what your side has told you. They release their "review of the evidence" but we never get to see the evidence, we are just supposed to take their word for it...and a good many people do

Digit it deeper n deeper!

this from the bitch that is ok with the Govt controlling healthcare as long as you are not forced to pay for it.
Why don’t you just go fuck yourself? Poser

Why do you want the Govt to control our healthcare as long as you are not forced to pay for yours? Why are you that way?
Wtf are ewe even talking errrrr babbling about now libtard?

Forum List

Back