Not about religion or the miliita

its simply a counterpoint to the hysteria that these guys are truly christian and militia, therefore once again, people are bashing christians and the militia

these guys are whack jobs and as has been pointed out...if i call myself a democratic poster, no one would believe me, much like jakestarkey claims he is gop....

Are Al Qaeda members whack jobs or regular old muslim militia?

depends on the muslim you ask

The DA didn't say this.

but the bigots out there will continue their conspiracy theories

These people claim to be Christians, therefore it is not bigoted to call them Christians. If it were, you calling the 9/11 hijackers Muslims would be bigoted...duh!

The DA didn't say this.

These people claim to be Christians, therefore it is not bigoted to call them Christians. If it were, you calling the 9/11 hijackers Muslims would be bigoted...duh!

once again, you're not following the bouncing ball....post 18...its not just about just calling them christians and militia, it is about taking them and bashing all christians and militia....

you're also being dishonest by ignoring that i could call myself a democrat, wouldn't make it true....duh!

The DA didn't say this.

once again, you're not following the bouncing ball....post 18...its not just about just calling them christians and militia, it is about taking them and bashing all christians and militia....

you're also being dishonest by ignoring that i could call myself a democrat, wouldn't make it true....duh!
If you didn't mean to call people bigots for referring to them as Christians you should modify your post.

:thup:

I don't see much of a difference between using these douchers as an excuse to bash Christians and using Al Qaeda as an excuse to bash Muslims.

It's fun in both cases. :D

its simply a counterpoint to the hysteria that these guys are truly christian and militia, therefore once again, people are bashing christians and the militia

these guys are whack jobs and as has been pointed out...if i call myself a democratic poster, no one would believe me, much like jakestarkey claims he is gop....

How is stating the truth "Christian Bashing"?

Shall we lie and say these people didn't refer to themselves as the "Christian Warriors"?

Should we lie and say these people were not a self-described "militia"?

What kind of Orwellian double-speak would you prefer that we use so we don't damage your delicate sensibilities with the truth???

As I have stated many, many times on these threads, I don't feel these people are representative of the general populace of Christians, or even of "militias", but I'm certainly not going to pussyfoot around the fact that these people were a radical Christian Militia and terrorist group (allegedly).

Just like I'm not going to ignore the fact that Al Qaeda is a radical Muslim armed group similar to a "militia".

And remember, the 9/11 Bombers haven't been tried yet either, the crimes they are accused of are also all "alleged".

That doesn't mean I don't think they're guilty as hell.

The DA didn't say this.

If you didn't mean to call people bigots for referring to them as Christians you should modify your post.

you should modify your reading comprehension because i never said that

As I have stated many, many times on these threads, I don't feel these people are representative of the general populace of Christians, or even of "militias", but I'm certainly not going to pussyfoot around the fact that these people were a radical Christian Militia and terrorist group (allegedly).

Just like I'm not going to ignore the fact that Al Qaeda is a radical Muslim armed group similar to a "militia".

And remember, the 9/11 Bombers haven't been tried yet either, the crimes they are accused of are also all "alleged".

That doesn't mean I don't think they're guilty as hell.

then guess what, i wasn't talking about you...why you had to take this thread personally is beyond me, i never named you, but interesting how you came to the party with a guilty conscience

I don't see much of a difference between using these douchers as an excuse to bash Christians and using Al Qaeda as an excuse to bash Muslims.

Counterpoint:

One slight difference is that Christians and Christian leaders are quick to unequivocally denounce the actions of these douchers whereas Muslims and Muslim leaders tend to keep their traps shut, giving at least the slight impression that they're in silent support of Al Qaeda.

These inbred idiots took their "religion" out of the Left Behind series of books from the looks of it.

A quick question though.......if they knew the Rapture was going to happen, yet decided to stay behind to fight the AntiChrist, then would someone explain WHY? I mean, according to the myth of Rapture, the followers of Christ are going to be taken up into the air, while the rest of us are going to die a horrible death.

If they're truly "saved", why would they want to stay behind?

Additionally, most of the crap that I saw on the news concerning this makes me think that they were just dressing shit up in religion as a better way to sell it to other people. Kinda like the GOP claiming to be the "party of family values" while going to bondage lesbian strip clubs and having all sorts of affairs with prostitutes.

Besides, there's not a word in the Bible called "hutaree". It's a made up word and this is a made up Christian bullshit bunch of stuff.

Yeah.......it's actually too bad that they called themselves Christian warriors, it gives Christians a bad name.

Counterpoint:

One slight difference is that Christians and Christian leaders are quick to unequivocally denounce the actions of these douchers whereas Muslims and Muslim leaders tend to keep their traps shut, giving at least the slight impression that they're in silent support of Al Qaeda.
Like the Pope and pedos? ;)

Counterpoint:

*Edited

It may seem that way to you , but that is just not the case.

The vast majority of Muslim religious leaders do not in fact condone terrorist acts.

The problem is that everyone only hears about the squeaky wheels, who are the extremists among them. Kind of like Pat Robertson.

Last edited:

Counterpoint:

btw, what Christian leaders have denounced this group?

Forum List

Back