Not a single witness testified publicly during the Clinton Impeachment trial.

Back in 1998 the Senate was held by the Republicans. Did the minority party set the rules back then?
The minority party voted UNANIMOUSLY to approve the rules for impeachment in 1998.

Next?

I posted a link where it showed that he sent Rudy there in 2018 before Biden even announced. Even Bolton said Trump was curious about what happened in 2016. What would he do under oath? Read the transcript?
Biden was poised to enter the campaign since the 2012 primaries so it wouldn't take a genius to think he might run in 2020.
So now you want to impeach for looking in to the corruption of POTENTIAL opponents?
I think it shows Trump was only interested in Ukrainian corruption when he thought it might hurt Biden. If he had asked the DOJ to look into Biden and Ukrainian corruption he'd be applauded, the fact that he wanted a PUBLIC announcement that Biden was being investigated is a very different and very corrupt animal. Something I'd expect to find in a swamp.
Potentially but that’s not enough to impeach over IMO. But I am glad the voters have the data on both of the candidates and we can decide in Nov. Well the swing states can...

I posted a link where it showed that he sent Rudy there in 2018 before Biden even announced. Even Bolton said Trump was curious about what happened in 2016. What would he do under oath? Read the transcript?
Biden was poised to enter the campaign since the 2012 primaries so it wouldn't take a genius to think he might run in 2020.
So now you want to impeach for looking in to the corruption of POTENTIAL opponents?
I think it shows Trump was only interested in Ukrainian corruption when he thought it might hurt Biden. If he had asked the DOJ to look into Biden and Ukrainian corruption he'd be applauded, the fact that he wanted a PUBLIC announcement that Biden was being investigated is a very different and very corrupt animal. Something I'd expect to find in a swamp.
Potentially but that’s not enough to impeach over IMO. But I am glad the voters have the data on both of the candidates and we can decide in Nov. Well the swing states can...
Personally, I'd like to hear from Trump himself. As he has said numerous times in the past, if you're not guilty you should testify. Of course he always said that about others, never about himself.

Personally, I'd like to hear from Trump himself. As he has said numerous times in the past, if you're not guilty you should testify. Of course he always said that about others, never about himself.
He likely wants to but his attorney and the party say NFW. Just a guess on my part.

Forum List

Back