Not a single Prophet of Jews born Or ever visited to occupied Palestine.

I would agree with you, but you're wrong.

Can't start a post with a false premise and expect to be taken seriously.

Better luck next time.
THAT IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE NEVER ACCEPT THE TRUTH. YOU KNOW THAT NOT SINGLE PROPHET OF JEWS BORN OR VISIT TO OCCUPIED PALESTINE.

One, there is no need to shout. All caps is for pussies.

Two, this thread lists several, which you have not refuted beyond the childish 'because I say so' retort.

Three, what in the hell are you really going on about? State it clearly. Man up and make your point, back it with facts, logic and reason. Implying you know the truth about something is not the same thing as proving it.

Again, better luck next time.
please answer the question; sound like you are siting on your brain (its smelling ).

No need for insulting. Shusha is a very considerate, calm human being.
Bring a Good person down and it can get You in big trouble.
I am taking you in right direction. Get out from yourself and live free.

Amen, G-d is Great! You're on the right way. Just change Your attitude- we're THE people of the book. We've heard from Moses and Abraham, Solomon and David.

THAT IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE NEVER ACCEPT THE TRUTH. YOU KNOW THAT NOT SINGLE PROPHET OF JEWS BORN OR VISIT TO OCCUPIED PALESTINE.

Please do not type in all caps. It is a violation of the rules of polite internet society.

The problem here is a fundamental misunderstanding of what a "prophet" is. You seem to be limiting the term to only Islam's "big three" (Moses, JC and Mohammed). Yet Islam counts more than a hundred thousand prophets and hundreds of messengers. Only 25 of these are mentioned in the Qu'ran. The prophet list of Islam does not match the prophet list in Judaism. But there are several prominent prophets on both lists which were born in the territory under discussion. Jacob, Isaac, David and Solomon come immediately to mind. So your entire premise is broken.
I apologize about caps. I just got a reply from Jewish Rebai, only two Isacc,Jacob PBUH born israel. I am waiting for cross religion reply.

Read my an ForeverYoung previous post- all those prophets were born in the land of Jacob.

Would You like the Quran verses ?
I just reply about list of jew prophet who born in occupied palestine. This reply come from Jew Rebai(2) and I am waiting reply from cross religion.

palestine

You misspelled that word ... the correct spelling is I-S-R-A-E-L ...

33b3d8dc6fbc098206bc58d39fc48454.jpg

Please do not type in all caps. It is a violation of the rules of polite internet society.

The problem here is a fundamental misunderstanding of what a "prophet" is. You seem to be limiting the term to only Islam's "big three" (Moses, JC and Mohammed). Yet Islam counts more than a hundred thousand prophets and hundreds of messengers. Only 25 of these are mentioned in the Qu'ran. The prophet list of Islam does not match the prophet list in Judaism. But there are several prominent prophets on both lists which were born in the territory under discussion. Jacob, Isaac, David and Solomon come immediately to mind. So your entire premise is broken.
I apologize about caps. I just got a reply from Jewish Rebai, only two Isacc,Jacob PBUH born israel. I am waiting for cross religion reply.

Read my an ForeverYoung previous post- all those prophets were born in the land of Jacob.

Would You like the Quran verses ?
I just reply about list of jew prophet who born in occupied palestine. This reply come from Jew Rebai(2) and I am waiting reply from cross religion.

So where is Your family from?

Forum List

Back