Not a peep in the news about Serbia-Kosovo agreement

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Unbelievable that an event like this should get what seems to be zero coverage, at least that I know of.

Trump administration managed to pull off another monumental peace deal, a long-term resolution of the Serbia-Kosovo historic conflict, Friday morning.

Unbelievable that an event like this should get what seems to be zero coverage, at least that I know of.

Trump administration managed to pull off another monumental peace deal, a long-term resolution of the Serbia-Kosovo historic conflict, Friday morning.
Including Faux News, which instead chose to run "hard" with skank queen Jennifer Griffins total bullshit story which was naked attempt to anchor "Atlantic's" fake story in semblance of reality by insisting, with I kid you not, outraged expression, how unimpeachable her own fake sources were, while of course refusing to ante up a single one of them! I found Faux News to be the absolute worst of them, and no surprise as to why, they kissed Mccains ass for a decade, Griffin most especially so, and they did everything in their power to hurt Trump and distract from the Kosovo/Serbia deal, the great job report, while also piling on fake military times poll which ludicrously asserted the troops prefer Biden over Trump!

Just as Biden managed to claim responsibility for the UAE and Israeli Treaty, Biden will, at some time, claim responsibility for the Serbia-Kosovo Agreement.

Remember who the media work for.
Not us *L*
But if only the Comcast customers realized where their modem rental fee and extra box fees that they never needed went to (MSNBC propaganda), they'd switch to Brighthouse or WOW or one of the other providers who doesn't run tabloid news.

Just as Biden managed to claim responsibility for the UAE and Israeli Treaty, Biden will, at some time, claim responsibility for the Serbia-Kosovo Agreement.
Until you ask for him to point to it on a map, then you got him. *L*

The last thing the Trump administration wants is the media taking a close look at this treaty. I guarantee Trump or one of his buddies stands to make a few bucks off this.
So you are saying Obama/Biden didn't get this done because Biden was holding out for that sweet deal he got with the Ukrainians and get him some of that type of money?
-oops!
egg-on-your-face.jpg

The last thing the Trump administration wants is the media taking a close look at this treaty. I guarantee Trump or one of his buddies stands to make a few bucks off this.
So you are saying Obama/Biden didn't get this done because Biden was holding out for that sweet deal he got with the Ukrainians and get him some of that type of money?
-oops!View attachment 386203
You know how we always say the definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result... Well it seems the ones running the asylum aren’t even trying to legitimately solve any of these problems as it is just a side show to entertain the masses... Hence Biden is BIDEN his time HiDEN in his basement( after all he has been in public life in various roles for years and years.. solving nothing like all the good little politicians) and Trump comes along and takes this issue off the table making them all look like fools or idiots thus no mention in the news because people can Then see they are playing at leading and not really leading... Sort of like the Jerusalem issue where every politician says they are going to move the US embassy there but none ever did except Trump ... Funny how they could solve these issues but never do because they do not serve for the greater good but to feather their own good...

-oops!View attachment 386203
You know how we always say the definition of insanity is to keep trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result... Well it seems the ones running the asylum aren’t even trying to legitimately solve any of these problems as it is just a side show to entertain the masses... Hence Biden is BIDEN his time HiDEN in his basement( after all he has been in public life in various roles for years and years.. solving nothing like all the good little politicians) and Trump comes along and takes this issue off the table making them all look like fools or idiots thus no mention in the news because people can Then see they are playing at leading and not really leading... Sort of like the Jerusalem issue where every politician says they are going to move the US embassy there but none ever did except Trump ... Funny how they could solve these issues but never do because they do not serve for the greater good but to feather their own good...
It's why they hate and tried to oust this President.
An outsider who can do in a few months what they couldn't do in 2 terms, and in 3 years more then a few of their presidents combined.
Look what they did with that military hit piece, not only was it easily debunked, but now the reason is exposed why they pulled the hoax.
They had pre military operation info of the pullout of much of the troops in Iraq, and they had to counteract that popular act since Biden is the one who voted them to be there.
Their leadership and ideas are so bad that they can't even support their own stances, hence the distractions and deflection tactics.

I know....and if not Biden, the Ovomit.....he always likes to claim responsability for the good results.

NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg and the head of the European Diplomacy Borrel called on Serbia and Kosovo to "restraint" amid rising tensions on their "border".
Western cannibals with bright faces... First, they divided the country with bombs, and now they are calling for restraint on an artificially created border

Forum List

Back