Not a national issue

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
Obama told ABC's "This Week" in an interview broadcast Sunday that what he saw on the video "was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated." But the president did not say who should investigate. And he said it is not a major national issue he pays much attention to.

"Frankly, it's not really something I've followed closely," Obama said. "I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money."

The Associated Press: Obama favors investigation into ACORN's activities

amazing

but knows more about a "jackass" now that was a national issue!!!!!

Obama told ABC's "This Week" in an interview broadcast Sunday that what he saw on the video "was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated." But the president did not say who should investigate. And he said it is not a major national issue he pays much attention to.

"Frankly, it's not really something I've followed closely," Obama said. "I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money."

amazing

he also never knew ACORN received federal dollars.. you believe that? now who believes he "knows" enough to hold office?

He doesn't know much more than the libs who post here daily, because he's on autopilot. He has his plan, he has his map, he's got his gestapo, and full speed ahead.

amazing

Obama said. "I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money."
What the fuck was he doing when he was a senator?
Oh yeah, that's right, he was voting to send money to Alaska to build bridges to nowhere.

Obama said. "I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money."

At least Mr Reagan waited until he was over 70 to use the Alzheimer excuse.

As we've said from the beginning, truth is not an option with this man, and he cares nothing for the US or her people as they stand now.

Does he know people can hear him talk ?:lol:

He LIES!!!!!!

Well hell---that one is such a whopper I don't think he understands that people can hear.

No, I think he thinks ACORN has him covered, and that the American people are still drinking his koolaid. When it is apparent that they are sick of his outright lies and his snubbing his nose at our concerns

He really thinks he can get away with anything.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R4uRczyYOI[/ame]

Shees

Obama is ACORN

Last edited:
He LIES!!!!!!

Well hell---that one is such a whopper I don't think he understands that people can hear.

No, I think he thinks ACORN has him covered, and that the American people are still drinking his koolaid. When it is apparent that they are sick of his outright lies and his snubbing his nose at our concerns

He really thinks he can get away with anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R4uRczyYOI]YouTube - Obama Reacts To ACORN Video On ABC This Week[/ame]

Shees

Obama is ACORN

"George this is not ...." in other words, shut up! I would have loved to see the reaction if the questions continued on the subject with questions to his ties to acorn
lol

Wow no leftwing idiots are weighing in. Imagine that.

Do you suppose the leftwing idiots are getting tired of defending Obama? The man can only mis-speak so many times.

You know what they say when someone lies constantly ....
It catches up with them.

Guess what?

Forum List

Back