Not a joke: Massachusetts man convicted of Raping a Rabbit !!!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Animal lovers be warned - this report is not for the squeamish.

Abel Aguirre, 38, of Chelsea was convicted yesterday of animal cruelty for having sex with his roommate’s rabbit, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said. He faces up to 2 years in the House of Correction and a $2,500 fine at sentencing today.

Aguirre assaulted the rabbit June 1, 2008, district attorney spokesman Jake Wark said. Aguirre’s roommate told investigators she came home and found blood and clumps of rabbit fur on the bathroom floor and a claw belonging to the bunny. In Aguirre’s room, she found a used condom with rabbit fur on it. The rabbit was injured and bleeding.

“My jaw hit the floor,” one juror said about the disturbing testimony. The rabbit has died, but not of its injuries, Wark said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ed_of_cruelty/

Unavailable for comment:

elmer_fudd.jpg

What do you expect? She was always showing that fluffy white tail and wiggling her nose. She was just asking for it. Besides, I heard she never said "No."

Animal lovers be warned - this report is not for the squeamish.

Abel Aguirre, 38, of Chelsea was convicted yesterday of animal cruelty for having sex with his roommate’s rabbit, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said. He faces up to 2 years in the House of Correction and a $2,500 fine at sentencing today.

Aguirre assaulted the rabbit June 1, 2008, district attorney spokesman Jake Wark said. Aguirre’s roommate told investigators she came home and found blood and clumps of rabbit fur on the bathroom floor and a claw belonging to the bunny. In Aguirre’s room, she found a used condom with rabbit fur on it. The rabbit was injured and bleeding.

“My jaw hit the floor,” one juror said about the disturbing testimony. The rabbit has died, but not of its injuries, Wark said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ed_of_cruelty/

OMFG, but it is Massachusetts.

On a related note, I have a niece who is a speech pathologist. She lives in Jonesboro, Arkansas, and recently spoke to a pharmacist in Boston for whatever reason (medical related, not important). Anyway, the pharmacist asked where she was calling from. She said, "Jonesboro." The female pharmacist said, "is that a State in the South?" At first she thought it was a joke, but she was serious. I wonder if this rabbit rapist thinks that Jonesboro is a State? (Maybe it's one of the 57 States Obama talks about.)

Forum List

Back