Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Toyota recalling Prius, other models, worldwide
Move is latest in string of safety problems at the world’s largest automaker

Breaking news
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 28 minutes ago

TOKYO - Toyota Motor Corp said it is recalling nearly half a million of its flagship Prius and other hybrid cars for braking problems as it seeks to address criticism over the handling of its worst safety crisis.

The world's largest automaker is under fire for two other recalls covering more than 8 million vehicles worldwide due to problems with slipping floormats and sticky accelerator pedals.

It also faces a potential rush of litigation for crashes linked to those problems and blamed for 19 deaths and numerous injuries in the United States over the past decade.

Toyota recalling Prius worldwide - Autos- msnbc.com

I HATE to have a Pat Robertson Moment here, but between the Symbol of the New Age of Saving Mother Earth getting Recalled, the "Snowmageddon" in DC as the "Sky is Burning up!" Left there continues to Claim the Entire Earth is Melting, to the Reality that MANY of the People who have Pushed these Agendas are either Dropping like Flies due to Natural or Unnatural Causes, or they are going to this Fall, Barry's First Year in Office hasn't been Very Good for the American Left.

So Much for the End of the GOP for EVER!... :lol:

Just about EVERY the Left has Done, is Doing or has Supported is Takin' a Whippin' these Days.

What's Next?... Somebody gonna get Struck by Lightning?...

I ain't Namin' Names, but it Seems as if God is Putting his Shoes on.

:)

peace..

Not a good year for the Japanese image in the auto industry period, nothing to do with the LEFT, unless they Left out something in the manufacturing process, like quality parts. :lol:

Breaking news
updated 28 minutes ago

TOKYO - Toyota Motor Corp said it is recalling nearly half a million of its flagship Prius and other hybrid cars for braking problems as it seeks to address criticism over the handling of its worst safety crisis.

The world's largest automaker is under fire for two other recalls covering more than 8 million vehicles worldwide due to problems with slipping floormats and sticky accelerator pedals.

It also faces a potential rush of litigation for crashes linked to those problems and blamed for 19 deaths and numerous injuries in the United States over the past decade.

I HATE to have a Pat Robertson Moment here, but between the Symbol of the New Age of Saving Mother Earth getting Recalled, the "Snowmageddon" in DC as the "Sky is Burning up!" Left there continues to Claim the Entire Earth is Melting, to the Reality that MANY of the People who have Pushed these Agendas are either Dropping like Flies due to Natural or Unnatural Causes, or they are going to this Fall, Barry's First Year in Office hasn't been Very Good for the American Left.

Just about EVERY the Left has Done, is Doing or has Supported is Takin' a Whippin' these Days.

peace..

Ok your commentary is one big dumb stretch, Mal.. :lol:

Breaking news
updated 28 minutes ago

peace..

Ok your commentary is one big dumb stretch, Mal.. :lol:

At least YOU Read it... Toxi sees my Name, "Liberal" and a bunch of Words and it's Off to the Flame Zone!... :rofl:

He didn't even Get that I took a Shot @ Pat Robertson, for Fuck's Sake! :eusa_shhh:

peace...

You get in a hurry to produce a lot of cars that are selling well, placing quantity over quality, and this is what happens. I would still buy a Prius before I would buy a GM product.

Breaking news
updated 28 minutes ago

peace..

and here I was thinking that Toyota was a capitalistic enterprise ;)

Forum List

Back