Not a conservative...

He's not wrong, late to the party, but not wrong.
john-kasich-meme.jpg

------------------------------------- yeah , i think that 'kasich' , the 'bush's' , roobio and others claim they are conservative but they are not . Its time to destroy the gop , rino repubs , moderates and others that call themselves Conservative . Go Steve Bannon , Seb. Gorka , lets destroy the 'gop' !!

Nonetheless, Kasich has always been a progressive. Lol
Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive, and Harry Truman was as well as was JFK.

If these men are Progressives then I am a progressive as well.

But I am not confused about Nature, gender, etc.

------------------------------------- yeah , i think that 'kasich' , the 'bush's' , roobio and others claim they are conservative but they are not . Its time to destroy the gop , rino repubs , moderates and others that call themselves Conservative . Go Steve Bannon , Seb. Gorka , lets destroy the 'gop' !!
If you run out all the principled moderates, then how does the GOP get a 'Reality Check' in its political strategy and policies?

Hell our President is not an ideological conservative either; want to run him out too?

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive, and Harry Truman was as well as was JFK.

If these men are Progressives then I am a progressive as well.

But I am not confused about Nature, gender, etc.
Being a progressive means you have to be a control freak

If you run out all the principled moderates, then how does the GOP get a 'Reality Check' in its political strategy and policies?

Hell our President is not an ideological conservative either; want to run him out too?
----------------------------------------------------- to me , TRUMP is Conservative on issues that matter to me JimB .

What exactly is a conservative now? Sure don't seem to be for small government. Seems like a wall and hating immigrants is the only thing agreed on? Most of those who claim to be conservatives are corporatists now.
Na, progressives are the control freaks

I haven't noticed. They all just seem to want to control different things. So what exactly are conservatives now?

----------------------------------------------------- to me , TRUMP is Conservative on issues that matter to me JimB .

Which are those?

What exactly is a conservative now? Sure don't seem to be for small government. Seems like a wall and hating immigrants is the only thing agreed on? Most of those who claim to be conservatives are corporatists now.

I haven't noticed. They all just seem to want to control different things. So what exactly are conservatives now?
I happen to be a libertarian/conservative… I don't care to control other people

So no care for abortion and gay marriage?

But again what exactly are conservatives now?

Abortion and gay matters are a states issue... or at least should be

Abortion and gay matters are a states issue... or at least should be

That wasn't the question. You don't care about them?

And again what exactly are conservatives now? Is it really that hard a question?

If you say so. That tissue is still available. :dunno:
You're the politically correct one, snowflakes always need tissues you better keep it yourself
Uuummmm......... Just as I suspected, blinded by stupidity........ Ummmmm.......

(Here's a hint, never said I was pro whateverhisnameis).
If you say so..........
Chris Matthews backed to him, that means he's 100% progressive
So did all the moonbats on this board. Nuff said.

Bull shit, you're so far right you make John Birchers look absolutely progressive.........

Forum List

Back