Nostalgic for Bill?

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
You all know that I am a die hard Republican.

However, I find myself growing somewhat nostalgic of Bill Clinton. I don't know why... something about him pissed me off so much that I almost with he was back in the spotlight.

Is it just me?

Originally posted by gop_jeff

However, I find myself growing somewhat nostalgic of Bill Clinton. I don't know why... something about him pissed me off so much that I almost with he was back in the spotlight.

Is it just me?
Is it possible, you're tired of hearing all the Bush-Bashing that you'd like to be more on the offensive than the defensive? Kerry's just too easy, even some Dems. bash him, lol.
Just a thought!

Is it just me?
Come on here to NY...you'd get your fill of the Clintons in an hour!

Plus you'll be getting the Dick Morris tell all, and Bill is working round the clock on his cigars, um no scratch that, on his memoirs that for some reason he has to has to have published this summer...........

Not at all. More like im Nostalgic for pre Carter Democrat leaders who actually cared about this country.

Originally posted by Moi
Come on here to NY...you'd get your fill of the Clintons in an hour!

Is that a quote from Monica L. ? :D

Is it just me?

It is like listening to Howard Stern. While what he does is just so low brow you want to listen to see what he is going to do next.

Originally posted by Fletch
It is like listening to Howard Stern. While what he does is just so low brow you want to listen to see what he is going to do next.

On a side note Howard has been done for years. NOw to try and strike up his popularity again, he has brought a crusade against Bush because he thinks that He unleashed the FCC on him. What a freaking hypocrit Howard is. Opie and Anthony were kicked off almost 2 years ago for the simulated sex in a church thing and told everyone that this would happen. Howard at the time said that they went too far and that he would never do anything that bad. What a freaking hypocrit. He abandoned fellow DJ's then but now thinks its an agenda against him.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'll take Monica-gate over War in Iraq any day of the week...

If it wasnt for monica, we may not have needed iraq. If bill kept his pants up and focused on these terrorists and Sadaam, Bush wouldnt have needed to do all this now.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'll take Monica-gate over War in Iraq any day of the week...

Maybe that's it... war is depressing. Arguments over perjury, contempt, and blowjobs were so much safer!

Is it just me?

Nope.....................

Is it just me?

I hope so

Is it just me?

February 7, 1994

Howard Stern stops a would-be jumper on the George Washington Bridge.

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

Forum List

Back