Norwegian Shooting Suspect's 'Manifesto' Inspired By American Right-Wing Thinkers

If only the liberal assholes got this upset over Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin or Castro..

Naaaaw, they cool in the liberal books, as a matter of fact they're hero's in some..

No, the kids are the victim - their parents are asshats.

The real victims here are the children dummy.. They did nothing wrong - they just happened to be kids of authoritarian tyrants.

But in a way, yes - their parents are responsible the the death of their kids.

If this guy was not pushed over the edge this would have never happened.

All the guy wanted was liberty - is that too much to ask for? to let an individual be free??

Apparently it is...

You're disgusting...and I say that with all due disgust.

Really?

Yet you will put on a Che Guevara t-shirt?

Che's face is a staple of college idioits, yet he was a prolific mass murderer and terrorist.

I suppose it has nothing to do with killing tho with you and everything to do with the cause...

As this is a cultural war, our definition of being a Christian does not necessarily constitute that you are required to have a personal relationship with God or Jesus.

He goes on to say that a "Christian fundamentalist theocracy" is "everything we DO NOT want," and a "secular European society" is "what we DO want."

"It is enough," Breivik says, "that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist." That statement doesn't even make sense in America.

At the one and only meeting of Breivik's "Knights Templar" in London in 2002, there were nine attendees, three of whom he describes as "Christian atheists" and one as a "Christian agnostic."

This man was not at war with tyranny. How can you possibly Romanticize what this mad man did and say it was in the name of liberty.

I am about as right wing as you can get, and I'm all for the populace arming themselves to the teeth--there is never any justification for cold blooded murder of any unarmed people especially children.

This is not a action taken to secure liberty, it is an action taken in the name of insanity. Read the damn manifesto.

What!?

You can't possibly be serious. You sympathize with an absolute insane person.

How was shooting and killing children fighting for liberty? The only person responsible for their deaths was the man that pulled the trigger.

No I don't "sympathize" with him - what he did was wrong.

I understand him tho - not his actions, but his boggle with the authoritarian tyrants.

sym·pa·thize
verb
to be in agreement of feeling; share in a feeling

You understand him? You are delusional, and quite frankly scary.

NO you fucking ape, I don't condone killing kids or taking aggressions out on innocent people WHICH HE DID DUMMY.

What the fuck is wrong with you???

You that fucking stupid??

Its not like I haven't already stated me FEELINGS on the issue.......

What!?

You can't possibly be serious. You sympathize with an absolute insane person.

How was shooting and killing children fighting for liberty? The only person responsible for their deaths was the man that pulled the trigger.

No I don't "sympathize" with him - what he did was wrong.

I understand him tho - not his actions, but his boggle with the authoritarian tyrants.

sym·pa·thize
verb
to be in agreement of feeling; share in a feeling

You understand him? You are delusional, and quite frankly scary.

The right consistently condemn terrorists be them Islamic or McVie. The left consistently run terrorism through their political agenda to see if they can get any political hay out of it. You have to admit at least, they're both consistent.

No, the kids are the victim - their parents are asshats.

The real victims here are the children dummy.. They did nothing wrong - they just happened to be kids of authoritarian tyrants.

But in a way, yes - their parents are responsible the the death of their kids.

If this guy was not pushed over the edge this would have never happened.

All the guy wanted was liberty - is that too much to ask for? to let an individual be free??

Apparently it is...

How are the parents of the victims ass hats?

I just am not following that logic.

The parents aren't the victims - they're the aggressors, the agitators.

How? That is what I am asking.

Read the damn manifesto.

It won't matter. It's not about truth, it's about getting cheap political points. No tragedy is too big and no number of deaths are too tragic for the left to see how they can use it to get their hands deeper in your wallet. In fact the more the better. What's sad isn't what he says, he's an idiot. It's the utter silence from the rest of the left crowd while he does it. When people on the right make such pathetic plays for political points other conservatives do tell them to shut the fuck up. Liberals who think they aren't government loving hate filled whack jobs reading his hate should blush at themselves.

You're disgusting...and I say that with all due disgust.

Really?

Yet you will put on a Che Guevara t-shirt?

Che's face is a staple of college idioits, yet he was a prolific mass murderer and terrorist.

I suppose it has nothing to do with killing tho with you and everything to do with the cause...

As this is a cultural war, our definition of being a Christian does not necessarily constitute that you are required to have a personal relationship with God or Jesus.

He goes on to say that a "Christian fundamentalist theocracy" is "everything we DO NOT want," and a "secular European society" is "what we DO want."

"It is enough," Breivik says, "that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist." That statement doesn't even make sense in America.

At the one and only meeting of Breivik's "Knights Templar" in London in 2002, there were nine attendees, three of whom he describes as "Christian atheists" and one as a "Christian agnostic."

This man was not at war with tyranny. How can you possibly Romanticize what this mad man did and say it was in the name of liberty.

I am about as right wing as you can get, and I'm all for the populace arming themselves to the teeth--there is never any justification for cold blooded murder of any unarmed people especially children.

This is not a action taken to secure liberty, it is an action taken in the name of insanity. Read the damn manifesto.

Well I have read the manifesto - several times as a matter of fact.

My position against communism has absolutely nothing to do with religion and everything to do with humanity....

People are not sheep, communists treat them like sheep...

Read the damn manifesto.

It won't matter. It's not about truth, it's about getting cheap political points. No tragedy is too big and no number of deaths are too tragic for the left to see how they can use it to get their hands deeper in your wallet. In fact the more the better. What's sad isn't what he says, he's an idiot. It's the utter silence from the rest of the left crowd while he does it. When people on the right make such pathetic plays for political points other conservatives do tell them to shut the fuck up. Liberals who think they aren't government loving hate filled whack jobs reading his hate should blush at themselves.

Are you talking about my honesty when you say "hes an idiot?"

So a dem gets shot and the shit stain say that this rhetoric has got to stop
Yet he allows it against the "christian" Norwegian and the "terrorist" tea party members

Nothing this piece of shit says can be taken to heart

Read the damn manifesto.

I guess for how I put it in the discussion it wasn't so clear. I was really referring to Lakhota and anyone supporting their drivel trying to tie this to the "Right" for cheap policial points. I don't think that includes you.

I think it's really high time we stop trying to pin campaign buttons on corpses, don't you?
Agreed!!!!!

.....For more-OBVIOUS reasons!!

Wow, guy, way to totally miss my point.

Are you one of these nutbags who spends his time STILL being angry over a guy who left office 20 years ago? Seriously?

My point was that whenever you have a violent nutbag do something violent......there will alway be some asshole who will try to paint that person as a kindred spirit to people they don't like.
"...kindred spirit..."???? Absolutely, not!!

You want a competing-argument?

You White-wingers/"moralists" have never been the same, since it became illegal to burn epileptics & schizophrenics, at the stake, for being "possessed".

In your mind, everything (someone does) is by Choice. Your fairy-tales (of some Higher Being) then permit you whatever creative-methods, you can dream-up, to punish that person for violating your (imaginary) Higher Being.

Somehow, your Higher Being (also) absolves you of all your sadistic-tendencies. Somehow, it's another example o' His love for all Mankind; His private, little Creation.

And, YOU people are allowed to run free....and, multiply???

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:

I guess for how I put it in the discussion it wasn't so clear. I was really referring to Lakhota and anyone supporting their drivel trying to tie this to the "Right" for cheap policial points. I don't think that includes you.

I don't believe so either.

Forum List

Back